Some Rewards Are Too Common

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some Rewards Are Too Common

1. Shredded, Air Rocket and whatever-the-hell-it-says when you one-shot with a Bio Rifle (no text I believe), Hammerkill Pancake (also no text) come to mind. I mean c'mon, you should be rewarded for doing something more amazing than that. Air Rockets while in theory are something to be awarded for, have great chance to happen randomly (and DO happen) so it should be taken out.
    2. "Impossible" for double Bio Rifle one-shot is cool, though I wish the announcement was more specificly bio-related.
    3. How about switching "In your face" (one of multiple Shredded sounds) to a Sniper Rifle headshot within close range while the enemy is facing you?
    4. Lastly it would be nice if the text matched the sound. It keeps saying Shredded but there's no such sound, instead there's like 3 different ones. Keep one sound to one reward.
    Last edited by hleV; 09-26-2015, 04:03 PM.

Originally posted by hleV View Post
    1. Shredded, Air Rocket and whatever-the-hell-it-says when you one-shot with a Bio Rifle (no text I believe), Hammerkill Pancake (also no text) come to mind. I mean c'mon, you should be rewarded for doing something more amazing than that. Air Rockets while in theory are something to be awarded for, have great chance to happen randomly (and DO happen) so it should be taken out.
    2. "Impossible" for double Bio Rifle one-shot is cool, though I wish the announcement was more specificly bio-related.
    3. How about switching "In your face" (one of multiple Shredded sounds) to a Sniper Rifle headshot within close range while the enemy is facing you?
    4. Lastly it would be nice if the text matched the sound. It keeps saying Shredded but there's no such sound, instead there's like 3 different ones. Keep one sound to one reward.
    Certainly great suggestions, I am sure more sounds and cues will be implemented in the future. There is a lot of sound place holders and a lot more sounds that need to be created.

Comment

Working...
    X