Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Original Announcer (name)

Hi there,

i asked myself who are the announcers from the older unreal games. UT99 03 and 2004.
    I know that Fred Tatasciore is from UT3.

I think the old announcer died or something.

Comment

Originally posted by U77r0lolOlol0rd View Post
      I think the old announcer died or something.
      really? :O

Comment

Can any of us do the announcing or do we need to hire a professional VO?

Comment

I vastly prefer professional VO. Especially when it's going to be a voice you're going to be hearing all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Neorej View Post
            I vastly prefer professional VO. Especially when it's going to be a voice you're going to be hearing all the time.
            Seconded. Because something is "easy" to do with community powers doesn't mean it should be done that way. Not to diss on the folks that could do it: send some samples and we might have the right person available in no time for a studio session aided by professionals.
            Also known as musilowski.
            UE user since 1998.

Comment

Originally posted by Neorej View Post
              I agree, i don't want to hear a 12yo kid screaming M-M-M-MONSTER KILL!

Comment

According to one post, it's always been Fred Tatasciore. But I can't confirm that for sure.

Comment

Hopefully that is not the case, that would be freaking sad then they will have to recreate his voice using only digital recreation. You just dont find a better voice. Just listening to the original announcer makes by facial hair grow so fast, i have to shave.

Comment

Per Wikipedia (so, you know...) Fred is still alive. It's debatable as to whether or not he was the voice behind UT 2k3 though. IMO, I wouid LOVE to have the guy from 2k3 do the announcing again, and if that's not possible I'd say just life the voices from 2K3 and place them into the new game. I LOVE that voice!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X