posibilidad de manejar Spotify desde UT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

posibilidad de manejar Spotify desde UT

Estaba pensando por que no se intenta implementar el Spotify en UT así se podría reproducir las listas de música o utilizar aleatoria con las que hacer del juego una experiencia musical mas, que cada persona pudiese personalizar su estilo sin tener que ceñirse exclusivamente a la música del juego. creo que dar libertad al usuario en pequeños aspectos del juego no reduce la experiencia del mismo si no que puede crear mas motivación a la hora de divertirse dentro del mismo. quizá sea una idea absurda pero creí conveniente compartir mi inquietud.

perdón por el texto en castellano pero mi ingles es limitado.

I was thinking why not try to implement the Spotify at UT so we could play music lists or use random with which to play a musical experience but that each person could customize their style without having to stick exclusively to (the) music (of the) game. I believe that giving freedom to the user in small aspects of the game does not reduce the experience of it but it can create more motivation to have fun in it. perhaps it is an absurd idea but I thought worth sharing my concern.

pardon the text in Castilian but my English is limited.

UT4 modding discussion: irc.globalgamers.net #UTModders
    Contrib Digest | UT2341 - Henrik's UT4 Dev Blog | Twitter

Comment

I've been using spotify for a while but I don't know that UT is capable of managing spotify

Comment

Working...
      X