Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shivaxi's Music Thread (and collaborations)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by s2ta View Post
    I liked Transference.. Im interested in hearing what some of your other tracks might sound like Shivaxi
    Thankyou. You can check out my soundcloud at https://soundcloud.com/shivaxi or even some of my releases on my website http://shivaxi.com/

Also sorry for a lack of updates! Both Cybernetika and I have been pretty busy, so we haven't had a chance to collab some more. The second tune is finished though, will be titled Aftermath. Will update first post. Hope to be able to work on some new tunes soon!

Comment

I am huge Drum n Bass fan so I really like the psychedelic feel to these tracks, keep up the good work!

Comment

Too tender - not rough enuff for my taste.
        GOod STUff HERe <<

Comment

Shivaxi, could you post your music to Soundcloud instead of Dropbox so I don't have to download to listen?
          Sound designer, composer, flash game dev, and Unreal mapper. My Soundcloud. My games.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick_D'Amato View Post
            Shivaxi, could you post your music to Soundcloud instead of Dropbox so I don't have to download to listen?
            I would normally and that's what I originally planned to do. But I've run out of space on my soundcloud and can no longer upload anymore =/ Until I find some money to buy the unlimited package thing, I'm out of luck there =P

Comment

Originally posted by Shivaxi View Post
              I would normally and that's what I originally planned to do. But I've run out of space on my soundcloud and can no longer upload anymore =/ Until I find some money to buy the unlimited package thing, I'm out of luck there =P
              Should just work from the thing in my sig (no confirmation or hotlink protection, just direct to file)

Comment

I'm trying to do some similar stuff, although I'm trying to go a little harder. If you have any individual samples or vst presets to share it would be useful. That way artists can use some of the same instruments to keep some consistency.
                BeyondUnreal Podcast
                r/UnrealTournament Moderator

Comment

Originally posted by Shivaxi View Post
                  Oh, I see. Just downloaded both songs and listened. They're excellent. I really love Aftermath.
                  Sound designer, composer, flash game dev, and Unreal mapper. My Soundcloud. My games.

Comment

Love both Aftermath and Transference. Really UTish

Excellent work !

THX for providing the WAV format too I always prefer lossless audio if possible of course
                    Stevie's corner
                    Maps, DM-Dakylian, DM-Elik, DM-Akar, DM-Aryth, DM-Aly, CTF-Infiltrate, DM-Delta
                    Links, UE4 links (guide, tut), UE4 resources, Tools and resources

Comment

I hope there will be more. Transference is perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by minusman View Post
                        I hope there will be more. Transference is perfect.
                        Thankyou! Yes, we do plan more music in the future. Sorry for the lack of updates or content, the past couple months have been pretty busy for both Cybernetika and I. We still must get in contact with Steve Polge of course as well, but either way we're going to keep making music for UT4. Will let you guys know as soon as we have more time or anything new to show.

Comment

Psychedelic Drum and Bass is the best!

Cybernetika has some cool stuff. "Devoid of Gravity" always reminded me of Unreal and UT.

Can't get more energetic than this (7:27).
                          Last edited by Psychomorph; 09-09-2014, 04:41 PM.

Comment

Hey guys. Mellow Sonic and I just collaborated together on a new track titled Nullity. It wasn't originally intended for UT4, but I can easily edit and shorten the length, have it loop properly, etc, for use in UT4. Tell me what you guys think!

https://soundcloud.com/shivaxi/mello...hivaxi-nullity

Comment

I listen and it sounds nice. Keep it moving forward
                              UT99/U2/2003/2004/UT3 Unreal Life Doz Digital Studio UT MAP MUSIC https://soundcloud.com/dozier-mills/

Comment

A new track by me:

https://soundcloud.com/shivaxi/shiva...-nightmares-v1

Does have a sorta UT vibe to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X