This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    As with all of Michiel's tracks, I've always thought the juxtaposition of crazy violence with soothing sounds was what made the UT Soundtrack so amazing.
    Those pads in Black Hole Sunscreen!
    Last edited by TSeals; 02-03-2016, 09:29 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Would be nice to have links to the tracks in the OP

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Archer6621 View Post
    I feel the same. This track seems more fitting for an industrial/sci-fi map, while Titan Pass could use a more orchestral/hybrid/epic soundtrack instead. Perhaps it was put there because there weren't better candidates for now.
    yep same here, doesn't fit at all

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Jo.7 View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks that this doesn't fit Titan Pass at all?
    I feel the same. This track seems more fitting for an industrial/sci-fi map, while Titan Pass could use a more orchestral/hybrid/epic soundtrack instead. Perhaps it was put there because there weren't better candidates for now.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Congrats to everyone who has been chosen. I'd love to have a listen to all those tracks, any way you could provide links in the table, Entropy?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Alex B and Michiel vd B are back.
    Who can ever forget their UT tracks? And the new tracks kick some serious *** too, ****! It's so comforting to see they've found their deserving places, again.
    Newer guys (relatively new) have kick *** songs too!

This new awesome UT game is shaping up really nicely. It's no longer just a product, it's more like an entire culture, a community-driven cyber-organism.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Mattiwatti View Post
    Here you go: http://puu.sh/mKoho.flac
    Enjoy!

thx a ton!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Mattiwatti View Post
    Enjoy!
    Am I the only one who thinks that this doesn't fit Titan Pass at all?
    Last edited by Jo.7; 01-26-2016, 04:03 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    First time I hear both tracks, they're very nice, very UTish. They sound new and classic at the same time

I hope this would be the showed info in the OP but with the WAV links...

Michiel van den Bos - Black hole sunscreen
    Rom Di Prisco - Heavy

THX for sharing the links!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The Track Black Hole Sunscreen is perfect for DM-Spacer

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by substract View Post
    If someone has a link to "Heavy" by Rom Di Prisco and could post it, that would be ace!
    Enjoy!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Here is a link to "Black Hole Sunscreen" by Michiel van den Bos. Really nice track!
    Hope it's ok to post it here. The link was postet in the last UT live stream (in chat).

http://puu.sh/mtzuP/16a4b8edc8.ogg

If someone has a link to "Heavy" by Rom Di Prisco and could post it, that would be ace!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Stevelois View Post
    I too really like the track in Outpost and I wish that all tracks that hasn't been release yet that eventually, will be release as standalone tracks in WAV's (CD quality) and MP3's
    fingers crossed!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I too really like the track in Outpost and I wish that all tracks that hasn't been release yet that eventually, will be release as standalone tracks in WAV's (CD quality) and MP3's

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Regardless of which version of Mekalopolis is best, can something be done about the clipping? This is what it looks like after doing an export from the editor:

This clipping is really unnecessary, especially since the track volume is set to 0.2 in the editor afterwards anyway. It would be much better to have an original track that is quieter and without the clipping, with a higher in-game volume to compensate if needed. Just my two cents. Also this of course goes for the other tracks as well, I just noticed it on Mekalopolis because I love the track and wanted a copy for my personal music library
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X