This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all,

I would really love to get involved with the music of this project, having been a massive fan of UT since I first played it and because of loving all the music in particular.

I'm going to start getting some tracks together. Once they're ready, what would be the best way to submit them? On this thread, my own, or some other way? Plus, if there are any people designing levels that I can work with and compose custom-made tracks for, that would also be fantastic!
    Last edited by MartyGP; 05-02-2016, 09:18 AM.

Comment

Not sure if you want each map to have a unique piece of music and/or if you prefer remixes of old music for old maps or not, but I think Chasing Voids would fit well with CTF-Facing Worlds.

Aside from that, is each map going to have only one piece of music or might you have two or three pieces that cycle either between plays on the map or as the match progresses.

Comment

Having spent countless hours on the Facing Worlds map back in UT99 and discovering this new UT only yesterday, I thought I'd have a look here to see if anyone had been working on an updated soundtrack for it. I'm unsure whether this has already been taken care of (there's an entry in the list of composers on the first post and I'm not sure if the assigned composer is still working on a new track).

I'd love to get involved in any case, whether it be to enhance some of the original soundtrack or to compose something entirely new.

Comment

You have forgotten (District Theta) it has decided on behalf of DM_Solo Music to take this as an official track
          Great Job Max

Comment

Originally posted by Chris UT4 View Post
            You have forgotten (District Theta) it has decided on behalf of DM_Solo Music to take this as an official track
            Great Job Max
            Was about to say this

Comment

Hi everyone, for me the best Unreal musics are the UT99 soundtrack ! Botpack9 and Run are awesome (for exemple), bring them back to this new Unreal.

"Au train où vont les choses, les choses où vont les trains vont cesser d'être des gares." - Pierre Dac

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdvpGQcAEkE

Comment

how about this one? Dark heavy ambience... works with the unreal theme

Comment

Can original tracks from UT2k4 make a comeback? One of the most iconic tracks is "Level 8". It's painfully nostalgic! I'd love to hear it again in this new game, perhaps on a heavily forested new map. But all in all, 2k4 had so many amazing tracks.

Comment

What about the artist called NU music? Shouldn't he have submitted a bunch of tracks already?

Comment

Please be so kind to repost that mp3 to Black Hole Sunscreen, thank you.

Comment

Working...
                        X