X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• started a topic [OFFICIAL] Unreal Tournament Soundtrack

Unreal Tournament Soundtrack

[Last Updated January 18, 2016]

Here's a listing of the current tracks/composers officially accepted as part of the Unreal Tournament Soundtrack:
    (note: tracks are not ordered, and assignments may change as visual themes are developed)

Track Title Composer Assignment
    *Unreal Tournament Theme Alexander Brandon General Use
    Unreal Tournament Menu Nonemm Main Menu UI
    *Go Down Alexander Brandon DM Deck16
    *Foregone Destruction Michiel van den Bos CTF Facing worlds
    Black Hole Sunscreen Michiel van den Bos DM Spacer
    Mekalopolis 2 Rom Di Prisco DM Outpost 23
    Heavy Rom Di Prisco CTF Titan Pass
    Dissolution Archer DM ASDF
    Chasing Voids TSeals CTF Big Rock
    Brumal Battle Max Carnage DM Chill
    Have An Unreal Halloween Max Carnage Seasonal

[*] Indicates UT99 track (not new/updated). All other tracks are new.

This is not a final list, and I'll update the thread as new tracks are added. Great job so far everyone!
    Last edited by Entropy; 01-18-2016, 11:09 AM.

• replied
    Please be so kind to repost that mp3 to Black Hole Sunscreen, thank you.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    What about the artist called NU music? Shouldn't he have submitted a bunch of tracks already?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Can original tracks from UT2k4 make a comeback? One of the most iconic tracks is "Level 8". It's painfully nostalgic! I'd love to hear it again in this new game, perhaps on a heavily forested new map. But all in all, 2k4 had so many amazing tracks.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    how about this one? Dark heavy ambience... works with the unreal theme

Leave a comment:

• replied
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdvpGQcAEkE

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi everyone, for me the best Unreal musics are the UT99 soundtrack ! Botpack9 and Run are awesome (for exemple), bring them back to this new Unreal.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Chris UT4 View Post
    You have forgotten (District Theta) it has decided on behalf of DM_Solo Music to take this as an official track
    Great Job Max
    Was about to say this

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You have forgotten (District Theta) it has decided on behalf of DM_Solo Music to take this as an official track
    Great Job Max

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Having spent countless hours on the Facing Worlds map back in UT99 and discovering this new UT only yesterday, I thought I'd have a look here to see if anyone had been working on an updated soundtrack for it. I'm unsure whether this has already been taken care of (there's an entry in the list of composers on the first post and I'm not sure if the assigned composer is still working on a new track).

I'd love to get involved in any case, whether it be to enhance some of the original soundtrack or to compose something entirely new.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Not sure if you want each map to have a unique piece of music and/or if you prefer remixes of old music for old maps or not, but I think Chasing Voids would fit well with CTF-Facing Worlds.

Aside from that, is each map going to have only one piece of music or might you have two or three pieces that cycle either between plays on the map or as the match progresses.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi all,

I would really love to get involved with the music of this project, having been a massive fan of UT since I first played it and because of loving all the music in particular.

I'm going to start getting some tracks together. Once they're ready, what would be the best way to submit them? On this thread, my own, or some other way? Plus, if there are any people designing levels that I can work with and compose custom-made tracks for, that would also be fantastic!
    Last edited by MartyGP; 05-02-2016, 09:18 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I really couldn't tell you what the criteria is for theme exactly, but this forum post should help with ideas of criteria and theme... https://www.epicgames.com/unrealtour...=ut+main+theme

Leave a comment:

• replied
    So, looking into this, it doesn't look like a main theme has been chosen. Are you guys looking for a new original piece or a remake of the original UT99 theme or what? And is this even the right place to ask stuff like that, has some criteria for the theme been posted somewhere else on this forum already?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Faceless sounds fantastic, when can we hear the rest? Very promising, thanks for sharing.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X