I'm in too - Composer, singer and music teacher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm in too - Composer, singer and music teacher

Hi UT community! Fredrik from Gothenburg, Sweden, here.

I'm another composer that finds this project very interesting. I really want to get into the game industry and searching for ambitious projects to be a part of. Currently I'm working on the enormously ambitious mod Skywind for Skyrim. Mostly I've composed symphonic music so my site and my SoundCloud is mostly filled with that, however I do other genres too. You can have a listen to these tracks I wrote for some award events several months ago, but of course you can take a listen to any of the tracks on my channel or site to get a wider picture.

https://soundcloud.com/fredrik-jonas...rd-event-music
    edit: Perhaps I should link to this one too: https://soundcloud.com/fredrik-jonasson/breaking-point

It would be incredibly fun to write with Unreal in mind, I believe that could lead to quite interesting results

All the best!

Fredrik
    Last edited by snafredson; 05-18-2014, 02:06 PM.
    -----------
    Fredrik Jonasson - soundtrack composer, classical tenor and music teacher
    fredrikjonasson.net

Wow, just listened to several of your songs. They're really good. I especially like Breaking Point 2.0. It actually sounds kind of like the original Unreal theme.

There are so many talented musicians here. I hope Epic lets them all contribute to the game.
    Sound designer, composer, flash game dev, and Unreal mapper. My Soundcloud. My games.

Comment

Thanks Nick! It'll be very interesting to see where this project will go. If I may ask, how does the selection process work? That's of course extremely important to get a nice, organically sounding soundtrack.

Fredrik
      -----------
      fredrikjonasson.net

Comment

There is no selection process as of yet or even any indication that Epic has interest in taking offers from the community on this front. They're playing this one pretty close to the chest - and it's probably pretty understandable why. There should be a few surprises with any game release, and moreover, music is usually only begun later in the overall production timeline.

UT4 modding discussion: irc.globalgamers.net #UTModders
        Contrib Digest | UT2341 - Henrik's UT4 Dev Blog | Twitter

Comment

As I'm under the impression that this is a pretty special project, I was afraid that the selection process could be a bit of a disappointment. Even though I'm sure there are lots and lots of great composers and producers out there knocking on the door. Thanks for the info!
          -----------
          fredrikjonasson.net

Comment

Working...
          X