Random Song Name

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [CONCEPT ART] Random Song Name

I like Rom Di Prisco music and in one article I have read about NFS soundtrack that it was composed using different structure than ordinary music. A lot of dynamic changes to make also the experience more dynamic. I think some game engine took also advantage of cue loops to quickly seek through music when some game events occur.

Contemporary game music can also count that many PC players have 2.1 sound system with subwoofer, so these low frequencies should be welcome if it does not clash with in-game sounds such as big explosion :-D

So now you know my background and here is my take:
    https://youtu.be/TknBk19rhP4

Thank you, hopefully it will be 4 minutes worth spending.

Really interesting, I like how it starts!

You should assign a name to it!

-Luigi Rapetta
    (rapfamily4)

My projects list:
    Unreal Monsters | Armor Pickups | Dispersion Pistol for Invasion | Fusion Cannon - a Flak Cannon variant

Comment

I really like this track. It captures the UT feel well and has a solid theme. Just before getting too repetitive, you introduce a different element or make a rhythmic change. Nicely done!
      My UT Soundtrack contributions: Out of Reach - Written in Black - Disintegrating Matter

Comment

Thank you very much! The name could be "Bridge Of Fate", because the sounds make me feel a little bit spiritual like going for deathmatch award and there has been also a map with that name from Liandri archives: https://liandri.beyondunreal.com/CTF-BridgeOfFate

Comment

Seriously, keep it up! It's really good!

I'd suggest to play a bit more with melody. This piece should sound as diverse as possible.

-Luigi Rapetta
          (rapfamily4)

My projects list:
          Unreal Monsters | Armor Pickups | Dispersion Pistol for Invasion | Fusion Cannon - a Flak Cannon variant

Comment

Okay, will do :-)

Comment

A little rework & cleanup.
              Stream Cyberluke - Bridge Of Fate by Cyberluke from desktop or your mobile device

Comment

If you agree with it, I can export it in full quality...who's in charge here?

Comment

like watching some starwars. There were some more story telling, it's epic!

Comment

Interview with me Cyberluke on Quebec FM + 10 stations worldwide about Music, Technology and VR hardware controller startup I'm constructing plus new single aired live: www.facebook.com/dibblebee/posts/10155871761086122

Comment

Working...
                    X