No announcement yet.

Music (Original Unreal/UT Composer)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They announced their contribution pretty much at the very instant (I've probably exaggerated a bit on this one...) the new UT was announced. The fact that they're probably going to do something for it was known for a long time before UT4 even had a menu system to begin with, let alone anything else...
    The new UT is coming along nicely...
    Maybe a new Unreal would be a good idea for Epic's next project? It's certainly somewhat overdue...

Comment

Hi can you the new DM-Spacer track free to Downloads as MP3?

Comment

There are many extremely talented composers that are as competent or better than Michielvandenbos and AlexanderBrandon. I say that respectfully.

I would just use different composer and pass on the original composers. The majority here are NOT here to sustain their livelihood. They are here supporting Unreal Tournament out their love of the game and not as a means to make a grip of money.

Do what you love. The money will come.

Comment

This thread make me smile, MVB I am glad that you are here man :]

Comment

Originally posted by Chris UT4 View Post
            Hi can you the new DM-Spacer track free to Downloads as MP3?
            http://puu.sh/mtzuP/16a4b8edc8.ogg

Posted in the UT Live Stream. It's called Black Hole Sunscreen.
            And still I wait...

Comment

There's a section in the wiki page for new UT outlining Epic's strategy to monetise UT, which goes

"To pay for the game, it will eventually create a marketplace where developers, modders, artists, and players can buy and sell mods and content, or just give it away for free. Earnings from this marketplace will be split between the content creator and Epic."

What if Michiel and Alexander created a kind of 'music pack' for sale in the marketplace? Granted, returns would not be immediate, but I think such a pack has the potential to be incredibly popular.

Comment

+1 to that. I for one would definitely buy that.

What if Michiel and Alexander created a kind of 'music pack' for sale in the marketplace? Granted, returns would not be immediate, but I think such a pack has the potential to be incredibly popular.
                [/QUOTE]

Comment

Working...
                X