No announcement yet.

Music (Original Unreal/UT Composer)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PLEASE!!! DO IT!! im not a musician, but in my mp3 is still the Unreal's and UT99's OST!!
    unrealer since 1998

Comment

i liked the music from ut3 (necris attack is awesome!) but the ut2004 music never let me loose. i still listen to this when playing other games. kr-hyperblast-redux. kr-corrugation-rise. kr-from-below-v2. sdg-ons01. kr-metallurgy. kr-skaarj-assault...
      the best menu theme was the one from ut2003. nothing ever will make you more want to jump into battle and offer some headshots than this one!

i suggest: just bring back every song so everyone is pleased. for the menu theme. remix the one from 2003 or just leave it like the original. it was just much more adrenaline pumping then the more quite themes of the other games.
      Last edited by Judge Rekt; 05-09-2014, 05:28 AM.

Comment

Omg. Hope thats not a dream.

Comment

Just registered to say PLEASE!!! do the music for the new UT. The Original UT'99 soundtrack still gets a lot of playtime in my house (Especially RUN)

I still remember the first time I heard "RUN", I only listened to Heavy Metal at the time and RUN began my love for Electronic Music! No other music track in a video game got me as psyched and pumped as having RUN on while quickly dodging enemy fire and getting MULTI-KILLS! It really got me into the Zone. I remember wearing Headphones at LAN parties and just having RUN on constantly.

So please, please, please be involved in the new UT!

Relive the EPIC-ness of "Run"!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SLMNZR View Post
            i liked the music from ut3 (necris attack is awesome!) but the ut2004 music never let me loose. i still listen to this when playing other games. kr-hyperblast-redux. kr-corrugation-rise. kr-from-below-v2. sdg-ons01. kr-metallurgy. kr-skaarj-assault...
            the best menu theme was the one from ut2003. nothing ever will make you more want to jump into battle and offer some headshots than this one!

i suggest: just bring back every song so everyone is pleased. for the menu theme. remix the one from 2003 or just leave it like the original. it was just much more adrenaline pumping then the more quite themes of the other games.
            Those tracks were all done by Kevin Riepl, that's why they're prefixed with KR.

Michiel and Alexander Brandon did the original Unreal and the first Unreal Tournament. They had no direct involvement in the sequels.

...At least, until this one. I hope.

Comment

Originally posted by A_Spec View Post

This was done by you? If so, thank you for the nerdchills.

Even if you don't end up being involved in the project, thank you for bringing some much atmosphere to the game.
              Awesome tune this! Third time today i`m listening to it at work.

Comment

Absolutely Brilliant to have you guys onboard for this, imo if it wasn't for you guys we wouldn't be here.

Pure timeless talent, the music from UT99 even today outshines them all.

For the new game, keep many of the old favs, maybe retune with your epic skillz and add some new stuff, since we don't mind new stuff if you do it :P

Comment

Make it happen Michiel and Alexander )

Comment

I liked "flight castle". But tbh ut2004 composer was darn good too!
                    I was not enthousiastic by ut3's soundtrack.

Comment

Originally posted by Xoranium View Post
                      Absolutely Brilliant to have you guys onboard for this, imo if it wasn't for you guys we wouldn't be here.

Pure timeless talent, the music from UT99 even today outshines them all.

For the new game, keep many of the old favs, maybe retune with your epic skillz and add some new stuff, since we don't mind new stuff if you do it :P

We aren't on board yet, if at all. This was just a post to see if there was any interest. Wether it happens or not is anyone's guess. Judging from the amount of posts and the speed at which they present themselves, it doesn't seem like a bad idea

Comment

Wij houden van je werk Michiel.
                        ------------------------------
                        We love your work Michiel.

Comment

Originally posted by Michielvandenbos View Post
                          We aren't on board yet, if at all. This was just a post to see if there was any interest. Wether it happens or not is anyone's guess. Judging from the amount of posts and the speed at which they present themselves, it doesn't seem like a bad idea
                          Well i'll keep my fingers crossed, either way thank you for your original work. Brilliant

Comment

Can't believe this is true. I really would love to see this both composers making music for Unreal Tournament again! Original UT99 soundtrack is just a masterpiece!! Alex and Michiel please come back!!

Comment

Greatest music ever LOL!

Comment

Sometimes i still listen to the UT99 music. Its so awesome! It would be very cool if Michiel and Alex can join in again! Im so pumped!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X