Music (Original Unreal/UT Composer)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    +1 to that. I for one would definitely buy that.

What if Michiel and Alexander created a kind of 'music pack' for sale in the marketplace? Granted, returns would not be immediate, but I think such a pack has the potential to be incredibly popular.
    [/QUOTE]

Leave a comment:

• replied
    There's a section in the wiki page for new UT outlining Epic's strategy to monetise UT, which goes

"To pay for the game, it will eventually create a marketplace where developers, modders, artists, and players can buy and sell mods and content, or just give it away for free. Earnings from this marketplace will be split between the content creator and Epic."

What if Michiel and Alexander created a kind of 'music pack' for sale in the marketplace? Granted, returns would not be immediate, but I think such a pack has the potential to be incredibly popular.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Chris UT4 View Post
    Hi can you the new DM-Spacer track free to Downloads as MP3?
    http://puu.sh/mtzuP/16a4b8edc8.ogg

Posted in the UT Live Stream. It's called Black Hole Sunscreen.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This thread make me smile, MVB I am glad that you are here man :]

Leave a comment:

• replied
    There are many extremely talented composers that are as competent or better than Michielvandenbos and AlexanderBrandon. I say that respectfully.

I would just use different composer and pass on the original composers. The majority here are NOT here to sustain their livelihood. They are here supporting Unreal Tournament out their love of the game and not as a means to make a grip of money.

Do what you love. The money will come.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi can you the new DM-Spacer track free to Downloads as MP3?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    They announced their contribution pretty much at the very instant (I've probably exaggerated a bit on this one...) the new UT was announced. The fact that they're probably going to do something for it was known for a long time before UT4 even had a menu system to begin with, let alone anything else...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by iLikeTheUDK View Post
    As a matter of fact I don't even think we have a main menu music. We had a new arrangement for much of 2015 now, but for whatever reason Epic switched back to the UT99 version lately.
    Maybe that arrangement has been removed since the main composers of the original UT announced their contribution.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by MacD11 View Post
    I think I need to hear this. This sounds too good to pass up.
    yesss pls we need to hear this, we have been waiting for a long time

Leave a comment:

• replied
    As a matter of fact I don't even think we have a main menu music. We had a new arrangement for much of 2015 now, but for whatever reason Epic switched back to the UT99 version lately.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by AlexanderBrandon View Post
    I hear ya :/ we DID do a revised main theme! Will it show up? Dunno...
    Now I'm anticipating this. We have a main menu music so far, but not a main theme music just yet. It would've been really good to hear what your new take on UT related music would've been, especially with the modern tools. We can only hope maybe you would produce one or two tracks for this iteration, in your free time, maybe in collaboration with Michiel. It's better than nothing.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    If you did a revised theme, you never sent it to me. If you DO want it to show up, that'd be the first step!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hell yeah. I only knew Alex recreated Flightcastle from Unreal 1 something like 2 years ago, but not this.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I think I need to hear this. This sounds too good to pass up.

Leave a comment:

• replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X