We need option to mute or alter end of match tune

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We need option to mute or alter end of match tune

sorry if mentioned or if i just didnt know of a available way to turn off the little unreal theme tune at the end of matches.

i know its a minor thing i just wanted to be sure this request was out there.

That sounds like a good feature to have. Especially when I have the music volume turned all the way down while I play.

Comment

I thought adding the music cues at the end of matches was a nice idea, we just need more variety. But the whole ending thing where everyone freezes and you can rotate the camera is really outdated, I'd like to see it replaced with a killcam.
      Sound designer, composer, flash game dev, and Unreal mapper. My Soundcloud. My games.

Comment

I like it, I just would like to have it off if I was playing music in the background. It would be also nice to have a player built into the game itself, but that sounds like a different discussion.

Comment

Those stingers are just me playing with some ideas.

Eventually we'll have more variety and actual music - if people like the idea. I was just experimenting to see if it was worthwhile...
          Jim Brown
          @EntropicDev
          Epic Games

Comment

It's a welcome suprise! I really like the fact the music starts playing on the end of a match, also like the effect that the actual music tunes down when the match starts.
            | Designer | Copywriter | Writer | Editor | Soundtrack lover | Known as 7eVeN^ since UT'99!
            Follow me at Twitter @Mcjansen

Comment

Working...
            X