Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep. 99 sounds fit it much more, although the reload animation now finishes faster than the sound.
    "Yeah. _Lynx can fire the lightning gun, have the lightning bolt turn a 90 degree corner, stop and ask the closest teammate for directions, confuse the directions and get lost, realize it went the wrong way, make a U-Turn, and get a headshot on the intended target."
    - RenegadeRetard

Comment

Sounding great! Like the reload mechanism sound especially!

Comment

1. It sounds too muffled, as if the sound was created inside a box.
        2. too much bass
        3. not enough machine noise
        4. no audible Shrapnel noise
        5. this is clearly a hydraulic weapon, but there is no hydraulic noise?

Comment

It's an outdated sound effect, that's why it sounds muffled. Don't worry too much about audio at this point. Like Entropy said, the animations have to be finished first.
          Sound designer, composer, flash game dev, and Unreal mapper. My Soundcloud. My games.

Comment

Originally posted by MaxCarnage View Post
            Ok! Finally got around to revising the Flak, here is Rev7. More Impact and flesh sound coming soon!
            That is a badass one!. fits perfectly !
            MY VOICE DEMOS POST|| MY SOUNDCLOUD

Comment

Is a cool Sound for the Primary Fire for the Flak i hope Epic took that for the Flak Primary Sound

Comment

why are you guys trying to make them sound real. also not all atmospheres are of same consistency ^^ hence soudnwaves travel at different speeds and stuff maybe try ****ing around with this element and see where sounds evolve? also they will have unearthly feel?

Comment

Rev08 sounds sick and well fitting badass.

Comment

UPDATE: Rev09

Hey guys, took a stab at the secondary fire and reload. Enjoy!

Comment

I really don't like Rev08, it's too high pitched, the shards sounds like glass instead of metal. Also the shredding sound is just awfull and it hurts my hear each time I do a flak shred kill.

Comment

Working...
                      X