X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ty man!

Comment

Can anyone help me? I went to the download files and i downloaded everything I needed (or so i believe), but the exe. file is not located in the download at all :/
      I'm not very tech savy to these sort of things, so I don't understand what to do T_T any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by KH1COM2 View Post
        Can anyone help me? I went to the download files and i downloaded everything I needed (or so i believe), but the exe. file is not located in the download at all :/
        I'm not very tech savy to these sort of things, so I don't understand what to do T_T any help at all would be greatly appreciated.
        There used to be a .bat file which started the game for you. If you're not sure how to get it to work, I really recommend getting the launcher and downloading the game from there. It's much easier to start and keep the game up to date.

To get the launcher, sign in with your account (the same you have here) at www.unrealengine.com and on the right side, you should be able to download the latest launcher. Install and start it up. Once again, sign in with your account, and you should see Unreal Tournament in the menu to your left. Click on that and you should be given the option to install it. Once finished, you can launch the game from there.

Comment

what im doing wrong?

Comment

You need to use the bat file supplied with the zip in the WindowsNoEditor directory.

Comment

thx so much!

Comment

Do latest builds have smth like PingCorrection/PingCompenstion/ZeroPing? Cause it feels like you can hit pretty good with hitscans even on 80-100ping. Or its just placebo?

Comment

Originally posted by Bombardier View Post
                  Do latest builds have smth like PingCorrection/PingCompenstion/ZeroPing? Cause it feels like you can hit pretty good with hitscans even on 80-100ping. Or its just placebo?
                  Turn it on by typing Predict 160 in console.

more info: https://forums.unrealtournament.com/...diction-System

Comment

Thanks for fast feedback. So its off by default in the latest build right?

Comment

Originally posted by Bombardier View Post
                      Thanks for fast feedback. So its off by default in the latest build right?
                      Yes for now its off by default and you need to activate it (predict 160) EACH MAP. to disable it type predict 0
                      Join the community Facebook page
                      https://www.facebook.com/pages/Unreal-Tournament-4-Community/302380673298678

Comment

Hello, i try the pre-alpha, but if i try to change the control settings do not work

example:
                        if a set left as D and right as G, the left doesnt work, but the double left yes O_o

I noticed that back in the settings, they are not maintained properly, I also tried to set them as default but do not work.

pls help me

Comment

Hello.

I have a problem with the RunUT.bat, when i launch it i get message saying "Unreal Engine has stopped working"
                          Problem signature:
                          Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
                          Application Name: UE4.exe
                          Application Version: 4.5.0.0
                          Application Timestamp: 543eeb7e
                          Fault Module Name: MSVCR120.dll
                          Fault Module Version: 12.0.21005.1
                          Fault Module Timestamp: 524f83ff
                          Exception Code: c000001d
                          Exception Offset: 0000000000099070
                          OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
                          Locale ID: 1035
                          Additional Information 1: 8119
                          Additional Information 2: 8119f08468167b3554e55560690c2da1
                          Additional Information 3: 02e8
                          Additional Information 4: 02e877d5d2df2861c9ce5caa68ebf3b5

i have installed the ms visual c++ x64 and x86, i also made sure to have direct x but still no luck.

pc specs:
                          cpu: intel i5 4670k
                          gpu: amd r9 280x
                          memory: 8gb

if you need more information please ask and ill try to reply as well as i can

Comment

Originally posted by snap_coach View Post
                            Hello, i try the pre-alpha, but if i try to change the control settings do not work

example:
                            if a set left as D and right as G, the left doesnt work, but the double left yes O_o

I noticed that back in the settings, they are not maintained properly, I also tried to set them as default but do not work.

pls help me
                            Hi, I had a similar problem.

This thread might help

https://forums.unrealtournament.com/...ustom-controls

Comment

thx! it's works!

Comment

I'm trying to get it to run on Linux, but get that "Failed to open descriptor file..." message when i try to launch the UT4 executable. I know there's a UT4.bat for the windows version, but where the heck is the corresponding .sh file for linux...?

Comment

Working...
                                X