Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can Rumple have the pre alpha alpha editor so he can make me a pre alpha alpha Skaaerj? Raaaaaaarrrr!!!!! (Shakes dreads)

Last edited by The Demon Slick; 10-25-2014, 12:24 AM.
    I will die for you, but only in a virtual way. And only if it helps my team win. Or if I'm really drunk.

Comment

Originally posted by Birdie View Post
      I'm trying to get it to run on Linux, but get that "Failed to open descriptor file..." message when i try to launch the UT4 executable. I know there's a UT4.bat for the windows version, but where the heck is the corresponding .sh file for linux...?
      Engine/Binaries/Linux
      chmod +x UE4
      ./UE4 UnrealTournament

should get you off the ground.

Comment

Currently obtaining as we speak. You will be hearing from me if I do encounter any issues. Good luck to the rest of the people testing this out as well.

Comment

There is a problem with menu.when i set resolution to 640x480 i cant set it back to any other resolution !...and i have to uncheck the full screen box and change the resolution and again set the game to full screen.{and after setting the game to full screen i cant move the mouse cursor on the "game" "option" and "about"}

Comment

Can anyone please help me? each time i want to connect through the UTLauncher it says: The server you want to connect runs on a different version than yours, please visit the UT Forum.. funny thing about is, i downloaded the version the last days, when the update came on 27.okt. i have the version 3008010. is this now outdated since 27.okt or how can i update to play through UTLauncher? Thanks alot!

Comment

In the utlauncher settings update to the correct path and make sure you delete all old build files
              Join the community Facebook page
              https://www.facebook.com/pages/Unreal-Tournament-4-Community/302380673298678

Comment

hey guys does anyone know the command to change the in-game timer from count DOWN to count UP? thanks.

p.s. any other essential commands would be appreciated too.

Comment

Epic Update !
                  Love that menu background.Just there is afew bugs and problem with AI {in face map}
                  your team always hanging in here :

and enemy team hanging in here :

and one guy always hanging in here and you cant move on your flag {when you have enemy flag}

And in deck map. game always crashing with AI

Comment

cool...i just tested Face map again with AI {With 10 AI and skill level : 4} and it works fine {But again game crashed.beacuse of my graphice Driver }

Comment

hm...do you have to keep downloading the build again and again or there's a way to update it without having to download 1 GB everytime?

Comment

Originally posted by Loogiah View Post
                        hm...do you have to keep downloading the build again and again or there's a way to update it without having to download 1 GB everytime?
                        If you follow the link in the first post it literally says it there

"If you use the launcher, you'll never have to worry about whether you have the latest build, and build updates are incremental, so the weekly downloads will be much smaller"

Comment

Oh well, nevermind.
                          Last edited by phaazon; 11-05-2014, 04:46 PM.

Comment

the server browser really needs a refresh button.

Comment

same problem.

Comment

These last two builds have been so great, I think the movement mechanics are spot on and I've just been really enjoying playing the game. Super excited for the final product, don't change the movement too much, it's nigh on perfect!

Comment

Working...
                                X