This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ScarredBison View Post
    the server browser really needs a refresh button.
    there is a refresh button, bottom left.

Comment

Originally posted by Sonaeris View Post
      These last two builds have been so great, I think the movement mechanics are spot on and I've just been really enjoying playing the game. Super excited for the final product, don't change the movement too much, it's nigh on perfect!
      Agreed! I have been playing through LAN with some friends and it replaced the last games we had been playing :P

Comment

Thank you friends. Where to get the source code?
        You need channel on TeamSpeak3 server? Join: ts.sogaming.xyz
        SteamBattlelog

Comment

Originally posted by SergeOvD View Post
          Thank you friends. Where to get the source code?
          just subscribe to an unreal engine

Comment

hey!I'm on mac. For the local game ,no problem. But when I try multiplayer I lost the connection after 1 second.I have tried the UT lauchner,but i dont see any server .

[IMG]file:///Users/JC/Desktop/Capture%20d%E2%80%99e%CC%81cran%202014-11-11%20a%CC%80%2013.07.20.png[/IMG]

I saw that i required a file in engine/binaries but it dont want of this files.
            What's the problem exactly please?

Comment

sorry for the picture , I dont understand how to post it.

Comment

Originally posted by qukeliker View Post
                sorry for the picture , I dont understand how to post it.
                You linked to the file sitting on your computer haha, click the 'insert image' icon and it'll let you upload

Comment

hey!I'm on mac. For the local game ,no problem. But when I try multiplayer I lost the connection after 1 second.I have tried the UT lauchner,but i dont see any server .
                  [IMG]file://localhost/Users/JC/Desktop/Capture%20d%E2%80%99e%CC%81cran%202014-11-11%20a%CC%80%2013.07.20.png[/IMG]
                  [IMG]file://localhost/Users/JC/Desktop/Capture%20d%E2%80%99e%CC%81cran%202014-11-11%20a%CC%80%2013.13.49.png[/IMG]
                  What's the problem exactly please?

Comment

thanks for your help ,but it dont run with the "insert image" icon.

Comment

Originally posted by qukeliker View Post
                      thanks for your help ,but it dont run with the "insert image" icon.
                      Go on imgur.com and upload there (drag and drop onto the website works), then get the link from that

Comment

ah OK.
                        the probem is that i odnt want my pictures on a site.(except on the forum )
                        thanks for your help.

Comment

does anyone have the solution to my problem?
                          thank you.

Comment

anyone knows the issue to that problem?

Comment

So far the latest build is very smooth and accurate. the impacting is on par. one thing i would like to see is more gore (Especially when you get blown up), as well with the gore i would like to see a bit more of the physics component to the build to really get a grasp of how the engine operates

Comment

Change notes for this build? Not actualized in the wiki :/

Comment

Working...
                                X