X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Galivan View Post
    Change notes for this build? Not actualized in the wiki :/
    I don't see notes.. I did notice a new shock rifle though.

Comment

Crouch have 1 second lag and if you tap it you glide forwards a few steps, is this intended or a bug with my build? it is very annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by sho-gun View Post
        Crouch have 1 second lag and if you tap it you glide forwards a few steps, is this intended or a bug with my build? it is very annoying.
        noticed that as well. you fell of edges even when crouched.

Comment

This is in the change notes... tap-crouch is now roll..and yes, you call fall off edges
          -=uff-Da=-

Concepts:
          BR - CutThroat | BR - Volleyminton |

Comment

I have this when play a CTF game that have a draw game when i have the flag i scored and see that but this is final score but a less points... Something was buggy.

Comment

Fix the weapons! The gameplay of UT4 is addictive. However, the weapons are letting me down. Pls make the following changes to weapons for a better gameplay !

1. Make the weapons switch faster when using mouse scroll wheel
              2. Faster response time for shooting as weapons respond slow (Cannot aim properly witch rocket launcher)
              3. The damage is annoying. Pls get rid of 'one shot kill' with rocket launcher and flak!

Comment

you have to be "unreal". Pre alpha is the stage the game is at!
                I must admit I got a bit peeved with the spawn issue as robbed me of valuable playing time, but hey, this pre alpha build is better than the finished UT3 IMHO.

Comment

Hi guys!
                  I've installed UTLauncher from AUR but when i try to start a match nothing happens and the terminal reports me the following error:

Debug: Append 49 "188.165.251.117"
                  (/home/simo/utlauncher-git/src/UTLauncher/serverbrowser.h:138, ServerEntry::query()::<lambda()>)
                  Debug: Got error!!!!!!

(/home/simo/utlauncher-git/src/UTLauncher/serverbrowser.h:90, void ServerEntry:nError(QAbstractSocket::SocketError))

Comment

Originally posted by Ancjent View Post
                    Hi guys!
                    I've installed UTLauncher from AUR but when i try to start a match nothing happens and the terminal reports me the following error:

Debug: Append 49 "188.165.251.117"
                    (/home/simo/utlauncher-git/src/UTLauncher/serverbrowser.h:138, ServerEntry::query()::<lambda()>)

(/home/simo/utlauncher-git/src/UTLauncher/serverbrowser.h:90, void ServerEntry:nError(QAbstractSocket::SocketError))
                    That is a community-made tool, not something epic made.

Please direct your feedback (and problem) here: https://forums.unrealtournament.com/...eedback-Thread

It looks like you built it in debug mode, but I don't use it on linux (Windows user here)

Comment

• Tweaked translocator firing speed.

My impression is that it's a bit frustrating... slow and unimpressive.
                      -=uff-Da=-

Concepts:

Comment

Devs pls add icon
                        You need channel on TeamSpeak3 server? Join: ts.sogaming.xyz
                        SteamBattlelog

Comment

Last edited by the_lc; 11-22-2014, 09:25 AM. Reason: wrong thread

Comment

Hi, what is the standard operating procedure if I have two or more machines?

Do use my regular (forum) credentials on all machines?

FYI, I may have friends come over group UT events.

Thx.
                            -=uff-Da=-

Concepts:

Comment

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!
                              Win 10
                              iMac (27-inch, Late 2013)
                              3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
                              32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
                              NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M 4096 MB

Maps:
                              DM-RadioActive (Work In progress) DM-Ethos (WIP) DM-QWERTY (WIP) DM-TwinFalls(WIP)
                              2k4 DM-MoonGames, DM-Abrenabba, DM-Aphelion, DM-Pyrimid-Of-Gold, DM-UPH-Hexed, Dm-Saint, DM-LethalAdixion, DM-C4-Ariza, Dm-C4-SleepyTomb,

Comment

I couldn't connect to Unreal engine launcher anymore

Help please

Comment

Working...
                                X