Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doesn't help, probably because I'm not playing with all low settings Anyway, not all maps are so dark but deck is. Yeah, I know but I couldn't help myself. I just have to play the deck

Comment

strange i heard a few people complain about it being dark and it was because low settings. hope you get a fix soon
      Join the community Facebook page
      https://www.facebook.com/pages/Unreal-Tournament-4-Community/302380673298678

Comment

I'm getting bad framerate drops I wasn't getting in previous builds. GTX980 going down to 29fps in big firefights. I've tried many things to fix it including dropping all the settings to low but still happens so I think its CPU related. My comp stays in performance mode so its not power saving mode.

Comment

I understand that I just do not get the Wall Dodge not out in the Basic Training

Comment

Well I think everyone is more or less affected by this general FPS drop. Nothing to worry about yet. Keep in mind it's pre alpha and that they surely will fine tweak this all along the process to the final release.
            Lets face it, we will have builds with awesome fps and some with less . Just be comprehensive, you will notice yourself, it will instantly seem more "acceptable"!
            Official Cod3r Hero: RattleSN4K3!!!
            Official Weapon Designer Hero: Gooba!!!

Comment

Hello, is it much to ask for a Windows 32 launcher?? thanks in advance, this game is getting more and more awesome!

Edit: also, I have the lowest settings and resolution, and now I can't change anything because the "Ok" button is no longer visible in the screen and the settings window can't be moved :P

Comment

I just learned that I can play with pretty much constant 120 fps if I turn the shadow quality to low, which is awesome. Aiming feels is really amazing now )

Also a guy from the Engine forums said:

You have to modify GameUserSettings, basically to set FullscreenMode to 1.
                How to get GameUserSettings: https://wiki.unrealengine.com/Game_User_Settings
                API: https://docs.unrealengine.com/latest...ngs/index.html
                (Thread)

Can we please have this option for video settings in one of the upcoming builds?
                XMP | THREAD

Comment

Come in the new Build DM- Lea Map in the Game?

Comment

It would be cool, they are putting some unfinished maps like Morpheus but not Lea... doesn't make sense.

Comment

For You not for me i will play Lea end

Comment

Great news. Update Server right now, but where can i download "Lea" for the Server? For Clients over the marketplace, no probs...but for Servers?
                        Thx for help!

Comment

Ok, the download is weird. Lost connection a few time and it seem to restart the download, about 10 mins later it went over 50% of download so I guess it find the files that it downloaded... still creepy. Been downloading for about 2 hours now. Currently downloading the editor from the launcher. I could use a torrent download if someone is around to help out with that.

Comment

No problems with the download here. Lucky me. This game is looking great, well done to all involved. Thanks you EPIC games for giving us a new UT. UNREAL forever!!!

Comment

Can't download anything because:
                              The Amazon CloudFront distribution is configured to block access from your country.
                              The country is Belarus.

Comment

Hi, I can't even update the launcher. When I try to log in it says "Error! No version information received". When I hit retry, it instantly appears again.

Are there any known issues? I am from germany, maybe there are some server problems?!

Comment

Working...
                                X