This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drawste View Post
    Hi, I can't even update the launcher. When I try to log in it says "Error! No version information received". When I hit retry, it instantly appears again.

Are there any known issues? I am from germany, maybe there are some server problems?!
    Maybe you can try uninstall (manually delete folder or rename, too) and install again?

Comment

The Lea map is free in the Marketplace panel just hit download and itll add it to the game. Awesome update this week Im loving it

Comment

i can.t login

Comment

Can`t log in too? :S

Comment

Is there a way to access the marketplace without having the launcher?? I have Windows x86

Comment

Problem continue

Comment

Thats what happeing if i press yes

ERROR

The request could not be satisfied.

The Amazon CloudFront distribution is configured to block access from your country.

Generated by cloudfront (CloudFront)
                Request ID: CshtQKNy1xNTmhk-BX3J0qf-QGBJ1Lipb9mEeMGbUb5SRgMvW-g2Ew==
                Country is Belarus. Please help.
                Last edited by KSERGEI-BY; 03-05-2015, 12:43 PM.

Comment

I would hope the menu sound FX gets the bass decreased a bit, it's really over-the-top on my headphone setup and gives a big "fisting bass" sensation whenever it plays to the point it gets annoying (plausible headache inducing in the long run). :P
                  Last edited by RPGWiZ4RD; 03-05-2015, 10:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by chm View Post
                    Can't download anything because:

The country is Belarus.
                    +1 Can't download anything.

Comment

Yo!

i hadn't played ut4 for a long time but yesterday i finally got some time to check the game updates. Well it's nice to see that the game is much better optimized now. fps drops not so dramatically as it was before. But movement dynamics is still very simple and primitive. Missing double jump allows to commit long killing spree/ everybody moves very simple and predictively. Slide and multidpdge are useless. And though my pc seems not to meet game requirements and i often experience slide shows during the game, i am still able to kill everyone in my way in large numbers. One more critical disadvantage (see attached screenshots). frags and spree hud is located right at the gunsight. So if there are many players around and i kill them, then i just can't see anything what happens on the map. It should be fixed urgently, place it higher or lower, or split them, anyway it should not stay in sight and decrease map controlling. Btw, i didn't find the way to setup crosshairs or this feature is still unavailable. I hope to see crosshair editor soon.
                      Thats my short observation of the game. Generally, the game became better, more enjoying. and i see more players on servers now, its cool

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8fr2pj01nw...lolol.jpg?dl=0
                      Last edited by Lady*D; 03-06-2015, 05:11 AM.

Comment

yes they are. too much text. can not see the enemy.

Last edited by VselennayaMoyBog; 03-06-2015, 04:52 AM.

Comment

By the way, I forgot to add. The problem of accidental dodges, that a player executes is still not solved. Why hasn't anyone from the development team noticed that? It's one of the most critical disadvantages in movement of the game at this moment. Have a look, that sometimes dodges happen without a player intending to do them. I heard this complaint from other players as well and noticed that myself from time to time!
                          Last edited by Lady*D; 03-06-2015, 06:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lady*D View Post
                            By the way, I forgot to add. The problem of accidental dodges, that a player executes is still not solved. Why hasn't anyone from the development team noticed that? It's one of the most critical disadvantages in movement of the game at this moment. Have a look, that sometimes dodges happen without a player intending to do them. I heard this complaint from other players as well and noticed that myself from time to time!
                            turn of single tap dodge?
                            i never ever do/did an accidental dodge with STD off.
                            Nonemms Music Thread DM-Lea(Youtube Soundcloud )
                            Fabian Joosten - composer for media

Comment

Move most of the text up and out of the middle of the screen please.

Would be nice if you could add an option for cross-hair scaling in the HUD settings so the HUD scales separately from the cross-hair.

Comment

Originally posted by Nonemm View Post
                                turn of single tap dodge?
                                i never ever do/did an accidental dodge with STD off.
                                Reverse for me, I changed STD to my middle mouse, and set the double tap dodge speed tolerance to 0 (so it's **** near impossible to hit without some software assistance). Also I often explain this method to my community mates...
                                PLUS.. this is actually how a number of other arena shooters are actually designed (Warsow just to name one).
                                Tuned Chaos Studios
                                Free Daily Bitcoins... because why not?

Comment

Working...
                                X