Originally posted by Chris UT4 View Post
      No new Pre Alpha build this week?
      Patient, last time delay was worth waiting for

Comment

come Today Night the ew Build Flak?

Comment

Originally posted by Nonemm View Post
          turn of single tap dodge?
          i never ever do/did an accidental dodge with STD off.
          That's the thing.. That in settings I turned STD off, but still the character dodges by himself. Please have a look at that.! Help! Random dodges = more rage

Comment

Originally posted by Lady*D View Post
            That's the thing.. That in settings I turned STD off, but still the character dodges by himself. Please have a look at that.! Help! Random dodges = more rage
            Same deal here. I get some random dodges as well

Comment

Are you planning to change weapon effect of Link Gun similar to old Pulse Gun from UT'99 (nor UT2003 or later)?

Comment

I hope they make another Map which is in the Pre Alpha completely as the DM Outpost 23 was very cool!!
                Last edited by Frostbite83; 03-07-2015, 12:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris UT4 View Post
                  I hope they make another card which is in the Pre Alpha completely as the DM Outpost 23 was very cool!!
                  Card?! Lea map is free in game market and also looks very cool

Comment

I Hope a new Build come to night

Comment

I dont know, maybe it's a well known bug, but... sometimes the shock core is doubled.
                      It fires one core and second in very short time. I can detonate the second almost on my nose if i have no luck.

Polish community DISCORD server: https://discord.gg/eMRKbAg Join us if you are Polish and let's play some 4v4

Comment

Originally posted by rAge. View Post
                        I dont know, maybe it's a well known bug, but... sometimes the shock core is doubled.
                        It fires one core and second in very short time. I can detonate the second almost on my nose if i have no luck.
                        Here is what has been explained to me, UT4 has a latency system that replicates certain things server and client. This ultimately makes it so that sometimes what you see isn't necessarily what's happening on the server, which is why your shock core may duplicate on a high latency game.
                        Tuned Chaos Studios
                        Free Daily Bitcoins... because why not?

Comment

duuude. I am so happy that I can finally play it *__*

Comment

Solution to randomly dodging = turn off single tap dodging. It's for noobs and its stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Specter_ View Post
                              Solution to randomly dodging = turn off single tap dodging. It's for noobs and its stupid.
                              For these comments of yours in that tone, you, the smartest and most skillful, should be banned

Comment

Calm down ladies and gentlemen, it's a mechanic more inclined to please new guys. If they want it and it brings more people to help the game lasting longer without bothering you, you should be happy such a mechanic is implemented!

Also, Epicgames gave a major build, let them rest a bit and find new mind blowing things . Anyway, the build before this one was less playable that the other even before which itself was the best one to date (esp, because of fps optimisation). So maybe dont be too excited about getting each time jaw dropping new features, you will only be disappointed!

(Be patient Chris! Be patient)
                                Official Cod3r Hero: RattleSN4K3!!!
                                Official Weapon Designer Hero: Gooba!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X