X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Xarin View Post
    What is the command to display fps?
    Open the console -> Type in "stat fps" without the quotes and press enter.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    What is the command to display fps?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by FlyingMongoose View Post
    The latest changelog is always available at the following link:
    https://wiki.unrealengine.com/Version_Notes

It usually updates some time after a release (so it won't always be updated right away).
    Yes I know. But sadly that's still the old changelog

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by scratch View Post
    For me movement is not slow
    A majority of other people disagree with you. The dodging isn't quick, there is no air control, there is no double jump, there is too much upwards movement when wall dodging (causing you to be in the air longer), default movement speed is slower etc.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    For me movement is not slow, its defently faster than UT2k3/4. Rockets are faster than UT1, but it's strange how it's harder to hit enemy than UT1, it just feels strange.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by scratch View Post
    Most of you guys never played UT before, atleast UT1, so plz don't talk about OP weapons and yes it was the most succesfull game of all.
    With the movement being slow as it is, and Rockets / Link Primary projectiles being as fast as they are, said weapons are overpowered.
    Last edited by Specter_; 03-11-2015, 06:25 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Anduriel View Post
    Is there a changelog for the recent update? Can't find it.
    The latest changelog is always available at the following link:
    https://wiki.unrealengine.com/Version_Notes

It usually updates some time after a release (so it won't always be updated right away).

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Is there a changelog for the recent update? Can't find it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Most of you guys never played UT before, atleast UT1, so plz don't talk about OP weapons and yes it was the most succesfull game of all.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    shock is plenty powerful

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by OMARHERRERA89 View Post
    Im very sad with this new update, i actually was thinking UT was back but this update feels like a 2k4 clone. Way less people playing it too. I think im finally done with pc games. Shock is nerfed, rockets are too fast and OP, same as pulse, and the rest of weapons are not usefull anymore.
    I agree the Shock is too weak and that Rockets and Link are too overpowered and spammy, but you also forgot the Flak Cannon (being overpowered). But I'm scratching my head as to why you call this a 2k4 clone when there's:
    -no dodge jump
    -no double jump
    -no air control
    -nerfed Shock Rifle
    -overpowered Link & Rockets & Flak

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I cant locate UE4.exe in UTLauncher when browsing the path. Checked everything.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by LAcy View Post
    Dx13 next Friday
    I'm on W10 TP with 349.65 drivers; I heard that running under Dx12 with the last update, so my question.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Creating game as open source and releasing it in very early per-alpha phase is really cool but in the same time could be the problem. Most people don't know how development looks like and get disappointing by the unfinished game without graphic, effect, etc.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Im very sad with this new update, i actually was thinking UT was back but this update feels like a 2k4 clone. Way less people playing it too. I think im finally done with pc games. Shock is nerfed, rockets are too fast and OP, same as pulse, and the rest of weapons are not usefull anymore.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X