Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any ideas on remapping movement keys? Tried editing the Input.ini, and setting it to read only.. no change. I've never used WSAD for movement, and would really love to help testing, but this completely negates that possibility.

Comment

Hello all i'm a dev{not i have done anything}. When i try to join a server it says this server is running an older version! Does that mean i have to wait until the others update their build?

Comment

PLZ MAKE A CTF SERVER!!!! i want play CTF

Comment

Which file do i need to edit for mouse invert please? <- mn saw above!

THANK YOU EPIC!!!!
          Last edited by tigamilla; 08-20-2014, 06:38 PM.

Comment

any idea why i can't get the resolution set at 1080? It keeps going back 1050

laptop specs
            Dual NVIDIA GeForce GTX 880M graphics with 16GB (2x 8GB) GDDR5 - NVIDIA SLI)
            4th Generation Intel Core i7 Processor
            Windows 8.1
            Admin of UnrealLeagues.com

Comment

i've downloaded days ago the linux versione from here, but now is unavailable https://ut.rushbase.net/raxxy/Builds/
              now when i try to play, i can join servers because i've an old version.
              where i can download the last version for linux?
              thanks
              Last edited by Dea1993; 08-21-2014, 05:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dea1993 View Post
                i've downloaded days ago the linux versione from here, but now is unavailable https://ut.rushbase.net/raxxy/Builds/
                now when i try to play, i can join servers because i've an old version.
                where i can download the last version for linux?
                thanks
                There is no more raxxy builds. Only build from epic, and there is no Linux version yet, but they said they are working on linux and mac versions in stream.

Comment

Originally posted by bass3 View Post
                  There is no more raxxy builds. Only build from epic, and there is no Linux version yet, but they said they are working on linux and mac versions in stream.
                  why there aren't more raxxy builds?
                  it's a pity now i can't play

Comment

Hi Skinnz

After try the 10 solutions of ur link, i ve the same error
                    My W7 is ok, coz no corrupts files after sfc /verifyonly anf all my programs, games and others runs correctly....
                    Others ( no réinstall W7 ) solutions ? i hope
                    Too , i have a linux partition ( ubuntu) , there r a linux version of pre-alpha and if yes how install ?
                    thx
                    im very sad no test

And i can play UT2004 so.............................

my redistribuables visual c++ on image :
                    2005 alone , 2008 x86 9.0.30729 alone, 2008 x86 9.0.30729.4148 alone, others boths x86 x64 .http://cjoint.com/?DHvsfUTWMD1
                    Last edited by Lankou^M^; 08-21-2014, 12:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dea1993 View Post
                      why there aren't more raxxy builds?
                      it's a pity now i can't play
                      Epic is now capable of doing the work for raxxy, hence no more need for his builds.

If Epic can figure out how to automate Linux builds fast enough, maybe we'll see a Linux build tomorrow or next week. Either way it shouldn't take long.
                      Unreal Tournament 4 eXpanded MultiPlayer (UT4XMP) efforts
                      My website, listing all my Unreal series mods and mutators

Comment

I have launcher 2.5. What else do I need to play test?
                        X58 i7 970 4.2GHz HT on, GTX 1070, 144Hz 1ms, 1080p in-game res.

Comment

Originally posted by 213 View Post
                          I have launcher 2.5. What else do I need to play test?
                          You need Epic's pre-alpha build and the UTLauncher then you go to Settings and set the location of your UT executable and can join games from the launcher.
                          HABOUJI! Ouboudah! Batai d'va!
                          BeyondUnreal - Liandri Archives [An extensive repository of Unreal lore.] - Join us on IRC [irc.utchat.com - #beyondunreal]

Comment

Mhmm, client starts in 441x334 resolution and changing it in other resolutions does nothing. Tried playing with configs and running application as administrator , but it doesnt work either :S Raxxys build was working fine .

Comment

Pre Alpha its very good We just need new maps for testing
                              therwise it's pretty good for the Alpha test phase

Comment

Originally posted by Sir_Brizz View Post
                                You need Epic's pre-alpha build and the UTLauncher then you go to Settings and set the location of your UT executable and can join games from the launcher.

I'm not sure I seen the pre-apha build anywhere. Is it for members only?
                                X58 i7 970 4.2GHz HT on, GTX 1070, 144Hz 1ms, 1080p in-game res.

Comment

Working...
                                X