Is running Dx11 or Dx12?
    Dx13 next Friday

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Is running Dx11 or Dx12?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Downloading but really slowly. Hotel Internet connection is slow like hell

Edit: Downloaded. Is it placebo or is really optimized? Works much smoother for me.
    Last edited by zeljko1234 zeljk; 03-09-2015, 05:20 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Got it to work on my Windows 8.1 OS through the fix by Raxxy. Thanks Zaccubus.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Then is just matter of time to DNS propagate info.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i tested this solution and everything works as intended

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Changing the DNS didn't help either. ipconfig -flushdns neither. Let's try a VPN...

edit: Yup, VPN (to US East - via PIA) works here from Germany.
    Last edited by t-6; 03-09-2015, 04:31 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    So basically change DNSs to public Google ones (8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4). Tried and doesn't work.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thank you very much

Leave a comment:

• replied
    raxxys fix to installing or updating ut

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Patient and respect. The game is in pre-alpha phase, if you know what does it mean.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    big s h it

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Same here canĀ“t install the update so i deleted the game to reinstall as latest version, now i cant download anything...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The Epic Games Launcher says: A Update is available, but i cant install it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Lady*D View Post
    For these comments of yours in that tone, you, the smartest and most skillful, should be banned
    Here's a topic relating to that inquiry:
    https://forums.unrealtournament.com/...doubletap-dash

if you read the WHOLE thread there are NUMEROUS arguments to one side or the other, one BIG potential benefit for the single tap dodge is inclusiveness to those who have a physical issues that prevent them from being able to utilize a motion in that manner due to any number of ailments that can cause it. Using single tap dodge is a legitimate alternative which is also common place in quite a few other games as well.

You can consider it "cheap" all you want, but the double tap is very uncommon, the other thing to point out, for the past 2 years PC's have been outselling consoles, that being the case we will see an influx of NEW PC GAMERS, that's a good thing, because that means another surge in pc gaming popularity, higher attention to the competitive arena, and MORE PLAYERS, making it so it's easier for new players to pick up but hard to MASTER (and yeah, STD can still be hard to master if you don't have your movement down right) is KEY to longevity of a title.

Accessibility is the key to success in a gaming title (if it weren't then no one would have ever played farmville, or bejeweled, or any of the other facebook games that are just so freaking easy to gain access to). Single tap dodge is a step towards accesibility.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X