This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 213 View Post
    I'm not sure I seen the pre-apha build anywhere.
    Check the 1st post and following some of the blue links. Also the Launcher is helpful for joining servers.

Originally posted by 213 View Post
    Is it for members only?
    Yes. By time you are replying, you are a member. Don't forget to give feedback.
    ] Map Scaler Tool | Betrayal for UT4 | No Spawn Protection | No Pickup Timer | BioLauncher (revived) | ForcePickupSpawn | Map cosmetics::P | Safe Spawn::P | Why numbers for Health/Armor suck!::ANALYSIS/CONCEPT
    ] UT3 Addons: NoMoreDemoGuy | PickupRespawnTweak | Mutate Spec | MutePawnSounds | NoPlayerBeacon | Epic FTW | Epic FOCK | TripodSound (... and many more)

Comment

i've tried windows version but i receive and 0xc000007b error on windows 7 64bit, CPU intel core i3 380m, 4GB ram, GPU nvidia geforce gt540m
      initially i had an error on X3DAudio1_7.dll library, than i've added the library on System32, and now i've 0xc000007b error

i've read also other users has this problemi, how can we solve it?

thanks

Comment

Hi!
        I can't find where to select "Invert mouse" in game-settings
        Does anyone know where to put "invert mouse" to "Yes" ?

Cheers!

Comment

never mind
          Last edited by r4vje; 08-21-2014, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir_Brizz View Post
            It doesn't stick right now, just open the console and type 'InvertMouse' and hit enter.
            as above :P

Comment

Epic's Pre-alpha build to have an overlay on UI with a disclaimer

Comment

edit2: Ok, working now. I don't know why but simply starting over with a fresh file did the trick. I must've messed the old one up somewhere. Played around for a few minutes on the default "map" and this will need some getting used to, that's for sure... Not sure how I like the slippery floor feeling, it feels very very strange.

edit: Ok, not being overwritten now but not taking effect. Meh, doing this at 1AM is a bad idea, I'll sleep on it.

I must be retarded because I can't for the life of me get the changes I make in the config files stick. They always revert to the default, even with write protection enabled. I can't imagine that is intended behaviour? I have a really weird setup where I use RightMouseButton for forward movement and W for jumps. After a decade+ of using that it's nigh impossible to just move around, it's worse than rubbing your tummy and tapping your head hehe. I can't even bring up the console to do any temporary changes (maybe due to my Swedish keyboard?).
                Last edited by sneakypoo; 08-22-2014, 03:37 PM.

Comment

Played UT for the first time last night (AU server) since the 2004 demo. I got absolutely destroyed lol. I feel the movement speed could be a fraction quicker, feels good otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by chumb0 View Post
                    Perhaps go one step further and have a mobile app?

Maybe im thinking too crazy?
                    I'm just that kind of crazy: UT Mobile App on UT Work in Progress

Comment

I'm trying to set some binds to Input.ini.

What would I set to bind the following:

Move Forward = Left Mouse

Move Backward = Right Mouse

Strafe Left = Z

Strafe Right = X

(Not everyone uses WASD; it works for me.)
                      UT4 CTF Maps: CTF-Whiplash | CTF-Sidewinder | CTF-Highpoint | CTF-Hardcore | CTF-Tubes-Of-Spam

UT99 CTF Maps: CTF-DagnysBigAssMap-V2 | CTF-Dagnys-P****WhIpPeD | CTF-Dagnys-Dark-Delight-LE102 | CTF-Dagnys-Tubes-Of-Spam

Comment

Originally posted by Dea1993 View Post
                        i've tried windows version but i receive and 0xc000007b error on windows 7 64bit, CPU intel core i3 380m, 4GB ram, GPU nvidia geforce gt540m
                        initially i had an error on X3DAudio1_7.dll library, than i've added the library on System32, and now i've 0xc000007b error

i've read also other users has this problemi, how can we solve it?

thanks

someone has my problem? is there any solution?

Comment

Originally posted by WHIPperSNAPper View Post
                          I'm trying to set some binds to Input.ini.

What would I set to bind the following:

Move Forward = Left Mouse

Move Backward = Right Mouse

Strafe Left = Z

Strafe Right = X

(Not everyone uses WASD; it works for me.)
                          lol, the (s) is my x key
                          Admin of UnrealLeagues.com

Comment

Originally posted by necko View Post
                            Mhmm, client starts in 441x334 resolution and changing it in other resolutions does nothing. Tried playing with configs and running application as administrator , but it doesnt work either :S Raxxys build was working fine .
                            Did you untick the Read Only on the GameUserSettings.ini before modifying settings?

Also, did you attempt to modify these settings (these are default)?

bUseDesktopResolutionForFullscreen=False
                            FullscreenMode=0
                            Promotional consideration brought to you by: Tarydium Shards, those neat little projectiles that remove unwanted flesh...from your opponents!

Comment

Hello Devs, is there somewhere I can leave feedback about the experience of playing etc...?

Comment

Originally posted by Crotale View Post
                                Did you untick the Read Only on the GameUserSettings.ini before modifying settings?

Also, did you attempt to modify these settings (these are default)?

bUseDesktopResolutionForFullscreen=False
                                FullscreenMode=0
                                Crotale m8, unthicking done the job - how silly . Thank you so much .

Comment

Working...
                                X