• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Map traversal is WAY too slow

Runspeed feels like it needs to be at least 30% faster

pls 2 go fast kthx

Comment

Originally posted by necko View Post
      Crotale m8, unthicking done the job - how silly . Thank you so much .
      You're welcome. I'm happy to help.
      Promotional consideration brought to you by: Tarydium Shards, those neat little projectiles that remove unwanted flesh...from your opponents!

Comment

Here's a thread I started about setting key-binds:

https://forums.unrealtournament.com/...8705#post98705

Here's another great thread at the ProUnreal forum about settings and key-binds:

http://www.prounreal.org/forums/view...172124#1172124
        UT4 CTF Maps: CTF-Whiplash | CTF-Sidewinder | CTF-Highpoint | CTF-Hardcore | CTF-Tubes-Of-Spam

UT99 CTF Maps: CTF-DagnysBigAssMap-V2 | CTF-Dagnys-P****WhIpPeD | CTF-Dagnys-Dark-Delight-LE102 | CTF-Dagnys-Tubes-Of-Spam

Comment

I thought it felt pretty good. Basically, it felt like UT3. I need a CTF server to really get a sense for it since I was never a DM player.
          UT4 CTF Maps: CTF-Whiplash | CTF-Sidewinder | CTF-Highpoint | CTF-Hardcore | CTF-Tubes-Of-Spam

UT99 CTF Maps: CTF-DagnysBigAssMap-V2 | CTF-Dagnys-P****WhIpPeD | CTF-Dagnys-Dark-Delight-LE102 | CTF-Dagnys-Tubes-Of-Spam

Comment

Where is the download ??

Comment

Less beer and more closer look at the text?
              <elmuerte> you shouldn't do all-nighters, it's a waste of time and effort
              <TNSe> nono
              <TNSe> its always funny to find code a week later you dont even remember writing
              <Pfhoenix> what's worse is when you have a Star Wars moment
              <Pfhoenix> "Luke! I am your code!" "No! Impossible! It can't be!"
              <@Mych|Lockdown> ...and the award for the most creative spelling of "Jailbreak" goes to ... "Gandis Jealbrake Server"

Comment

WORMBO !
                Nice to see ya!

Comment

ok just dl'd the latest version and soon as i fire a weapon it crashes (windows version)

Comment

did you remove your old build and recheck the version with Raxxy's - i had weird issues until i did a clean and reboot
                    Internet BlackOut in <2 weeks,last chance to request 4 years of Unreal Development(something from every Unreal Engine 50+ maps, chars, weapons, mods, mutators and more).

Comment

Originally posted by WHIPperSNAPper View Post
                      I thought it felt pretty good. Basically, it felt like UT3. I need a CTF server to really get a sense for it since I was never a DM player.
                      there's one up now
                      Admin of UnrealLeagues.com

Comment

how to join server with linux client of the game?

Comment

What should i do if my windows is 32 bit?

Comment

Originally posted by Dea1993 View Post
                            how to join server with linux client of the game?
                            Please read the README at this repo:
                            https://github.com/CodeCharmLtd/UTLauncher

If you want to create package for your operating system I will be happy to publish it as long as you can maintain it.
                            UTLauncher - standalone Unreal Tournament server browser / Download / Github
                            ut.rushbase.net - free community hosting for Unreal Tournament assets

Comment

Originally posted by RushPL View Post
                              Please read the README at this repo:
                              https://github.com/CodeCharmLtd/UTLauncher

If you want to create package for your operating system I will be happy to publish it as long as you can maintain it.
                              i use archlinux, i've installed utlauncher-git from AUR, but how to start? i can't find executable

thanks

EDIT: i've readed the PKGBUILD and i've see that the executable is into /usr/bin (as other executable) but there isn't a .desktop file.
                              if you want i can create a .desktop file of the laucher to put into /usr/share/application in this way the launcher appears on application menu

another tip: rename the executable into /usr/bin utlauncher instead of UTLauncher because all executable into /usr/bin have the lowercase name infact launching from terminal "utlauncher" command, I received "command not found".
                              Last edited by Dea1993; 08-23-2014, 06:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dea1993 View Post
                                i use archlinux, i've installed utlauncher-git from AUR, but how to start? i can't find executable

thanks
                                It should be "UTLauncher" but I am not the one to maintain the Arch version.
                                UTLauncher - standalone Unreal Tournament server browser / Download / Github
                                ut.rushbase.net - free community hosting for Unreal Tournament assets

Comment

Working...
                                X