This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unreal Tournament Pre Alpha Playable Build Instructions

Windows (64-bit/32-bit) and Mac OS players can download the Epic Games Launcher and get the latest build of Unreal Tournament from UnrealTournament.com!

Click the button in the top right to start the download process.

*We do not yet have launcher support for Linux clients.

Click HERE to visit the post where you can:
    - Download the UT Pre-Alpha Server package for Linux and Windows (64-bit only).
    - Download the UT Pre-Alpha Client for Linux

This forum post is only visible to signed in forum members in the "Top Secret Members Only" section of the forums.

We have two free community made maps, CTF-Pistola and DM-Lea, available in the UT Marketplace in the Epic Games Launcher.

For Linux clients, you can click HERE to get them.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by RZE; 11-19-2015, 10:54 PM. Reason: Updating links and including 32-bit information.

• replied
    Hey guys!

I'm going to close this thread. Most of the conversations range from anything to random issues found in builds to people asking for builds.

Please keep specific build issues and feedback focused to that builds announcement post that are sticky-ed in UT Game General Discussion.

For all bugs and game issues please post them to the UT Development Bug Reports/QA forum.

Thanks for all of your feedback!
    -RZE

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by spartanx1119 View Post
    hi guys I'd like to ask how many Mega Bytes is the prealpha for windows, I wanna download it but I'm on a limited internet connection. So I could anyone with the windows version please help me out.
    Currently about 7.6 GB.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by silently12 View Post
    This what i always (or most of times) see in "Epic games launcher" :

And yes i tryed all of this stuff :
    https://support.unrealtournament.com...nload-content-
    But nothing changed,maybe it's because of my slow connection (?),because it's works fine for one of my friends.don't know what is the problem with Epic games launcher but unreal engine launcher was better,at least it worked better than epic games launcher with less errors !
    I had same problem when my internet wasn`t working. Anyways, here's some footage I took of latest build.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This what i always (or most of times) see in "Epic games launcher" :

And yes i tryed all of this stuff :
    https://support.unrealtournament.com...nload-content-
    But nothing changed,maybe it's because of my slow connection (?),because it's works fine for one of my friends.don't know what is the problem with Epic games launcher but unreal engine launcher was better,at least it worked better than epic games launcher with less errors !

Leave a comment:

• replied
    hi guys I'd like to ask how many Mega Bytes is the prealpha for windows, I wanna download it but I'm on a limited internet connection. So I could anyone with the windows version please help me out.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Netcode looks much worse in this build. IMPOSSIBLE play with ping 200+ now

Leave a comment:

• replied
    My brother has a 32 bit system, when i download the game, the download is very slow, and it takes many hours to finish.
    I have 15 mb in download.
    Is there another way to download it from another source?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Ok, so it turns out there was a newer version still that wasn't up on the download thread. Raxxy's update scripts sorted me out.
    Last edited by Trabant; 03-19-2015, 09:55 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    So I have updated my client using the Epic Games Launcher, and updated the server to the 2480567 Linux server build - and my client is saying that it needs to be updated.

What have I missed?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Great new Version...will you update the version notes?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Shpongle View Post
    how i can download that??
    From Internet?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    how i can download that??

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I hope it CvP

Leave a comment: