Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How i can play "Paragon"?

How i can play "Paragon"? I click "Beta sign up"

Sorry for flood, i don`t find "flood" sub-forum.
    Favorite games: UT 2004 GOTY, UT (This version), Halo

They haven't started yet. You can login on the website (same login/pass as here) and that will give you a chance to be one of those, who will be invited in the first online test.
    "Yeah. _Lynx can fire the lightning gun, have the lightning bolt turn a 90 degree corner, stop and ask the closest teammate for directions, confuse the directions and get lost, realize it went the wrong way, make a U-Turn, and get a headshot on the intended target."
    - RenegadeRetard

Comment

Originally posted by _Lynx View Post
      You can login on the website (same login/pass as here) and that will give you a chance to be one of those, who will be invited in the first online test.
      The online tests started a while ago. I believe they aren't taking any more alpha testers, as they haven't given me any invites for friends (although my friend who invited me obviously got one!), but I haven't heard anything official about that. Paid early access is supposed to happen this spring and open beta this summer, though, so you shouldn't have to wait too long.

Just to help get you hyped, I will say that the game AWESOME! It's super fun
      -- Rodeo

Comment

Signed as alpha tester, I can't talk about game for legal issues. All you had to do is sign up to be alpha tester.

Comment

Originally posted by lockdownRodeo View Post
          The online tests started a while ago. I believe they aren't taking any more alpha testers, as they haven't given me any invites for friends (although my friend who invited me obviously got one!), but I haven't heard anything official about that. Paid early access is supposed to happen this spring and open beta this summer, though, so you shouldn't have to wait too long.

Just to help get you hyped, I will say that the game AWESOME! It's super fun
          Originally posted by bass3 View Post
          Signed as alpha tester, I can't talk about game for legal issues. All you had to do is sign up to be alpha tester.
          NDA breakers right here!
          HABOUJI! Ouboudah! Batai d'va!
          BeyondUnreal - Liandri Archives [An extensive repository of Unreal lore.] - Join us on IRC [irc.utchat.com - #beyondunreal]

Comment

@Brizz
            AFAIK, that's the info which got announced in the stream, official forum or anywhere else. I got that info as well (without being a tester).
            ] Map Scaler Tool | Betrayal for UT4 | No Spawn Protection | No Pickup Timer | BioLauncher (revived) | ForcePickupSpawn | Map cosmetics::P | Safe Spawn::P | Why numbers for Health/Armor suck!::ANALYSIS/CONCEPT
            ] UT3 Addons: NoMoreDemoGuy | PickupRespawnTweak | Mutate Spec | MutePawnSounds | NoPlayerBeacon | Epic FTW | Epic FOCK | TripodSound (... and many more)

Comment

Originally posted by RattleSN4K3 View Post
              @Brizz
              AFAIK, that's the info which got announced in the stream, official forum or anywhere else. I got that info as well (without being a tester).
              LOL I was joking of course
              HABOUJI! Ouboudah! Batai d'va!
              BeyondUnreal - Liandri Archives [An extensive repository of Unreal lore.] - Join us on IRC [irc.utchat.com - #beyondunreal]

Comment

Working...
              X