X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by RattleSN4K3 View Post
    @Brizz
    AFAIK, that's the info which got announced in the stream, official forum or anywhere else. I got that info as well (without being a tester).
    LOL I was joking of course

Leave a comment:

• replied
    @Brizz
    AFAIK, that's the info which got announced in the stream, official forum or anywhere else. I got that info as well (without being a tester).

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by lockdownRodeo View Post
    The online tests started a while ago. I believe they aren't taking any more alpha testers, as they haven't given me any invites for friends (although my friend who invited me obviously got one!), but I haven't heard anything official about that. Paid early access is supposed to happen this spring and open beta this summer, though, so you shouldn't have to wait too long.

Just to help get you hyped, I will say that the game AWESOME! It's super fun
    Originally posted by bass3 View Post
    Signed as alpha tester, I can't talk about game for legal issues. All you had to do is sign up to be alpha tester.
    NDA breakers right here!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Signed as alpha tester, I can't talk about game for legal issues. All you had to do is sign up to be alpha tester.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by _Lynx View Post
    You can login on the website (same login/pass as here) and that will give you a chance to be one of those, who will be invited in the first online test.
    The online tests started a while ago. I believe they aren't taking any more alpha testers, as they haven't given me any invites for friends (although my friend who invited me obviously got one!), but I haven't heard anything official about that. Paid early access is supposed to happen this spring and open beta this summer, though, so you shouldn't have to wait too long.

Just to help get you hyped, I will say that the game AWESOME! It's super fun

Leave a comment:

• replied
    They haven't started yet. You can login on the website (same login/pass as here) and that will give you a chance to be one of those, who will be invited in the first online test.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic How i can play "Paragon"?

How i can play "Paragon"?

How i can play "Paragon"? I click "Beta sign up"

Sorry for flood, i don`t find "flood" sub-forum.
Working...
X