Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UK player looking for an active clan

Hello, my in-game name is Sinule.

I wrote out a relatively comprehensive synopsis of any information pertinent to a clan application, but then upon reading it felt it would be better to discuss my experience and what I can offer a clan based on their own application process or a casual chat.

In short:
    • Played on and off since 99 (Used to hang out on the Truff servers)
    • Been in one clan (2k4)
    • Casual throughout UT3
    • Despite initial misgivings am now really enjoying UT4
    • Looking to join a friendly and active clan centered around UT4. Preferably UK based but would consider an EU clan provided me only speaking English isn't an issue.
    • I'm by no means a skilled player, but am committed to improving my game.

Very happy to fill out an application form or have a chat with any clans that are interested. Happy to use, and am familiar with various VOIP software.

If you have any questions please feel free to post them here or PM me.

Cheers,

Sinule

Still very much looking for a clan, can anyone suggest any clans I could contact directly? Or perhaps other websites I could search or put a post on?

Cheers,

Sinule

Comment

Hi Sinule! Check out this thread; https://www.epicgames.com/unrealtour...878-UnrealPUGs

There's a lot of members in that group and they vary in skill level although most know the game pretty well. Most people are nice (Some take it very seriously though, and are very very good at the game).
      It's more of a community of UT4 players than a clan but check it out.
      Also relevant, most speak English and play on French servers I believe.

Look forward to fragging with you... or fragging you.

Comment

Thanks, I'll check it out on Friday evening. I downloaded and installed discord, is comms over that or TS? (or something else?)

Comment

Working...
        X