Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Predator eSports looking for players

Hello guys,

I'm going to keep it short but since I've been around on all UT games I'm planning on also launching my clan on UT4.
    My team is called Predator eSports (www.predator-esports.nl). As you see this is an organization with teams on multiple games.
    Since UT has always been my #1 game (good old days eh) I would just love to have an UT team under my organization. This will be the only team in the organization that is being 'managed' by me.

Gamemode?
    It's not sure yet which modes we will be playing in the future because there is no real competition yet, BUT I myselve am an Instagib player (iTDM, iCTF, ...). However I have been playing TAM on UT2004.

Skill level?

You don't need to have a specific skill level. (Atm I do have a KD ratio of 2.14 myselve).

Servers?

We do have a Teamspeak 3 server and I'm figuring out how we can have our own UT4 gameserver.

Interested?
    Are you interested in joining? Then add me on the Epic Games Launcher (Toupi), Xfire (Toupi), steam (toupzz) or send an e-mail to recruitment@predator-esports.nl

See you soon!

Added on steam and Epic games to discut.

Comment

K speak you on there ^^

Comment

I have added you on Epic Games Launcher and Steam to discuss with you about the Unreal Tournament Clan

Comment

Added on Epic for discussion.
          former: FeVer][Critical| Competitive iCTF | iCTF EU 5v5 CB #1 2k4

Comment

Added on Epic and wrote email

Comment

Originally posted by Toupi View Post
              Gamemode?
              It's not sure yet which modes we will be playing in the future because there is no real competition yet, BUT I myselve am an Instagib player (iTDM, iCTF, ...). However I have been playing TAM on UT2004.

Duel?

Skill level?
              You don't need to have a specific skill level. (Atm I do have a KD ratio of 2.14 myselve).

Bragging about K/D in UT is useless as it is completely dictated by the skill level of those you play against.

Servers?
              We do have a Teamspeak 3 server and I'm figuring out how we can have our own UT4 gameserver.
              Don't get a server, get a hub.

Interested?
              Are you interested in joining? Then add me on the Epic Games Launcher (Toupi), Xfire (Toupi), steam (toupzz) or send an e-mail to recruitment@predator-esports.nl
              Not really, but I'll add you, and play some duels with you if you'd like.
              Trust me, I'm a doctor.

Dr.ToxicVenom: "How bout we duel, and let our skill decide who's right and who's wrong? I'm in Unreal Carnage [Dallas] Right now. Come join."
              MonsOlympus: "How about you work your way up the ranks first then we'll talk LAN, until then. Have fun trying to find people to play against you and your crappy attitude, good night!"
              Dr.ToxicVenom: "DAAAAAAMN! That dodge was almost as good as my multi-dodge. Nice!"

Comment

Interested but not sure.. Sent a request.

Comment

I'll add you on steam when I get home, I guess you're dutch? Belgian here. Played UT2004 iGib/iCTF for the national team.
                  I'd like soms dutch speaking UT players in my friendslist, since most I've known all quit.
                  Gregg 'rpR'
                  Steam Profile
                  ESL Profile
                  Team & LAN History
                  Twitter
                  Twitch TV

Comment

I also send my application via epic launcher and sended a mail.

I played in Instagib-Alliance with ut99.

Comment

Hey guys, how is going it? What about your experience?

Comment

I might also be interested in something. I finished 2nd place at The Party 13. A LAN in The Netherlands.

Comment

Epic Games Launcher and Steam to discuss with you about the Unreal Tournament Clan. I guess you're dutch? Belgian here. Played UT2004 iGib/iCTF for the national team.

Comment

Working...
                          X