Any 2k4 iCTF EU players around?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any 2k4 iCTF EU players around?

FeVer, NC, FU, N4$, T-S, 3F, the list goes on...

Any of you old chaps around here?
    former: FeVer][Critical| Competitive iCTF | iCTF EU 5v5 CB #1 2k4

Used to play for N4$ a long time ago, think I remember you

Comment

im from FFOS.

Comment

Ste-V, what nickname did you use back then?

Originally posted by Psy^ View Post
        im from FFOS.
        Can't believe I had forgotten FFOS, sup!

And I really need to quit drinking, the whole point of this thread was to ask if any of you chaps are planning to play UT4 on competitive level again?

In any case, if you guys want to play some, my Epic games handle is IJx. Although I do have 10+ years of rust to polish :d
        Last edited by IJx; 03-12-2015, 03:36 PM.

Comment

Same as this, guess you don't know me then.

Not sure how the competitive scene will be without clanbase, I haven't really looked into alternatives.

Leef je ook nog Psy. :>

Comment

Originally posted by Ste-V View Post
            Same as this, guess you don't know me then.

Not sure how the competitive scene will be without clanbase, I haven't really looked into alternatives.

Leef je ook nog Psy. :>
            The thing is, I absolutely suck with names. I cannot even remember all the nicknames of the clans I played with : d

Comment

yep, still breathing

im planning to play it again! although i have a kid now, so i dont know if it will be competitive

My ingame nick is Psy^

Comment

I remember you all (but i have a good memory )

I used to play with ~].iTF.[~ (french clan), we were competing in 2nd division cups, sometimes 1st (but we were kinda struggling there). But we were practicing pretty often with stronger teams from 1st or Eurocup

My nickname was Titâhn back then because ChaosEngine was too long with this clan tag and over the characters limit... ;'(

Brings back good memories !

Comment

Dont know if my previous post made the cut...

Im still alive, and so are u i see

I have a kid now, so i hope i will be able to play competitively

Comment

Originally posted by Ste-V View Post
                    ClanBase should rise like a phenix !! I'm still playing on my 10-years old CB Icemat by the way

Actually I'm hoping we could have a CB-style ladder/cups system directly included in the game or launcher, which could then split into regions/continents... that would be smooth and that would attract a lot more players into the competition than an external website like CB ever did !

I don't forget ESL either, but it was less popular and less populated

Comment

Guys - Im new in UT scene. Im ex-competetive FPS player especially Call of Duty series (1-4). I just wrote about help to UT scene to few people from Unreal Tournament Developer but I didnt get any answer yet. I have similar CB-style script with ladders and tournaments system. Just graphic looks bad and just need help from community about graphic and maybe add new fetures to script. I really want to help UT community with these things (also with TeamSpeak server etc.). What I have from helping UT community? Alot of pleasure. I want also run not only for UT this ladder and tournaments (like ClanBase) but UT will be one of first games.

Its your choice guys to want my help and build with me new UT community. I want to be very involved in build community in new games especially UT (its very nice to see again UT on competetive scene and lans). If u guys want know my gaming history I can send u via PM link to site where I have a written my history from 2002 year.

Best regards,
                      pTX

Comment

Seems to me like too many instagib players, not enough legit weapons players
                        Trust me, I'm a doctor.

Dr.ToxicVenom: "How bout we duel, and let our skill decide who's right and who's wrong? I'm in Unreal Carnage [Dallas] Right now. Come join."
                        MonsOlympus: "How about you work your way up the ranks first then we'll talk LAN, until then. Have fun trying to find people to play against you and your crappy attitude, good night!"
                        Dr.ToxicVenom: "DAAAAAAMN! That dodge was almost as good as my multi-dodge. Nice!"

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.ToxicVenom View Post
                          iCTF master race.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.ToxicVenom View Post
                            How weird in a topic called any iCTF players, thanks for your contribution.

@pTXX, this is probably not the right topic for that.

Comment

Still around, I played mostly for IG 'insane gaming'

Comment

Working...
                              X