juice
    Nannerz
    KingKilla
    Ricochet
    Trinatek

Current Seeding
    http://challonge.com/ut4mlkduel

NEED TO KNOWS:

TOURNAMENT STARTS PROMPTLY AT 8:30 pm EST.
    If a player is ten minutes late, they forfeit map 1. If they are 15 minutes late they forfeit both maps and lose the series.
    Mutators

No spawn protection
    No pick up timer
    Hit sounds
    Bright skins
    15 KILL FRAG LIMIT

Hub(s)
    Dallas Bloodbath
    Seniors Nirvana

Map Selection

Higher seed vetoes first.
    Lower seed vetoes next.
    Lower seed chooses map one.
    Higher seed chooses map two.
    Remaining map is TB.
    All loser bracket matches before the Losers Round 3 must be played on Senior Nirvana.
    Crash Rules
    Unless Xarev or The Rock are around to pause a server, this is what will happen in the event of a crash:

Time Remaining:

Any crash that happens in the first two minutes of the map will cause the map to be replayed.

Otherwise crash handling will be based on the situation at hand.

Stream:
    http://www.twitch.tv/thephantaci
    Last edited by phantaci; 01-18-2016, 08:27 PM.
    || MSI X99A Raider || Core i7-5820k @ 3.8GHz || DDR4 4GB x 4 Crucial @ 2400MHz || ZOTAC GeForce GTX 970 || 2xSSD + 1xHDD || Corsair RM850 Power Supply ‑ 80 PLUS Gold ‑ 850W || ASUS VG248QE ‑ 24in 144Hz || Mouse: Logitech 502 || Keyboard (Keypad): Logitech G13 || Windows 10 Pro 64bit || Phanteks Enthoo Pro Full Tower || Sound Blaster Z PCIe Gaming Sound Card ||

Okay guys I'll play as long as I'm not facing rookie the first round (:
    Steam
    irc.globalgamers.net #galaxy #unrealtournament #ut4pugs
    UT Username - nvz
    gg! Galaxy Gaming Community

SPECS
    || Core i5-4670k @ 4.2 gHz || ASUS GTX 1070 4GB VRAM ||ASUS VG248QE ‑ 24in 144Hz || Random 54 inch TV || Mouse - Razer Deathadder Chroma || Keyboard - Microsoft Sindwinder X4 || Case - Cyberpower Titan X || 16 gb DDR3 RAM || Logitech g930 Wireless Surround sound Headset || Steelseries QCK heavy + Mouse pad ||

#PREALPHA

Comment

Nice!
      10char
      || MSI X99A Raider || Core i7-5820k @ 3.8GHz || DDR4 4GB x 4 Crucial @ 2400MHz || ZOTAC GeForce GTX 970 || 2xSSD + 1xHDD || Corsair RM850 Power Supply ‑ 80 PLUS Gold ‑ 850W || ASUS VG248QE ‑ 24in 144Hz || Mouse: Logitech 502 || Keyboard (Keypad): Logitech G13 || Windows 10 Pro 64bit || Phanteks Enthoo Pro Full Tower || Sound Blaster Z PCIe Gaming Sound Card ||

Comment

I'll play, hopefully won't be dead tired this time

Comment

Originally posted by Barktooth View Post
          I'll play, hopefully won't be dead tired this time
          nice. got you down.

Comment

Is entry still open? I'm afk right now, should be back in a couple hours.
            Xarev's Guide to Traceroute
            Add me on Steam for duels

Comment

Originally posted by Xarev View Post
              Is entry still open? I'm afk right now, should be back in a couple hours.
              Yes.
              Do you want to play?

Comment

I sure do.
                Xarev's Guide to Traceroute
                Add me on Steam for duels

Comment

Deep, the 0 fps map and Protracted, the one sided machine of a map. NIIIIIIIICE. I want some Coma and some Zenith and some Lea just as some examples of maps to add. I think more maps would do the pool better instead of just essentially recycling the same 3 maps over and over again. And maybe not so much of a late start so you don't have to pile matches in some sort of rush to finish before tomorrow begins. But all well, if you'll let me play and can handle not pouting at my style, I think I'll be down.

Comment

Originally posted by Xarev View Post
                    I sure do.
                    Nice. Got you down.
                    I am going to close sign ups at 8:00pm EST

Comment

Where's deck Jeremy?

Comment

Originally posted by KmKz View Post
                        Deep, the 0 fps map and Protracted, the one sided machine of a map. NIIIIIIIICE. I want some Coma and some Zenith and some Lea just as some examples of maps to add. I think more maps would do the pool better instead of just essentially recycling the same 3 maps over and over again. And maybe not so much of a late start so you don't have to pile matches in some sort of rush to finish before tomorrow begins. But all well, if you'll let me play and can handle not pouting at my style, I think I'll be down.
                        Your style works lol, it's just not fun to watch
                        Until you headshot somebody and bind taunt.
                        I have you down to play.
                        Coma is a fun map for sure. Lea people complain about visibility.

Comment

let me in #nanner #funtourney

Comment

http://i.imgur.com/NUyttbn.gifv
                            Bow To The King: Quake | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyNFSzwTtF8

Comment

I think protracted should be replaced with Mimic IMO.

If you're getting 0 fps on deep you need to buy a new graphics card.
                              Steam
                              irc.globalgamers.net #galaxy #unrealtournament #ut4pugs
                              UT Username - nvz
                              gg! Galaxy Gaming Community

SPECS
                              || Core i5-4670k @ 4.2 gHz || ASUS GTX 1070 4GB VRAM ||ASUS VG248QE ‑ 24in 144Hz || Random 54 inch TV || Mouse - Razer Deathadder Chroma || Keyboard - Microsoft Sindwinder X4 || Case - Cyberpower Titan X || 16 gb DDR3 RAM || Logitech g930 Wireless Surround sound Headset || Steelseries QCK heavy + Mouse pad ||

#PREALPHA

Comment

Working...
                              X