• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Winner Finals & Grand Finals
    15 Minutes no frag limit.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    All loser bracket matches before the Losers Round 3 must be played on Senior Nirvana.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    In support of the community, count me in!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Trinatek View Post
    I guess I'm in! KingKilla wants in too he told me to tell you.
    Thanks I already have him down. Glad you guys are in.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I guess I'm in! KingKilla wants in too he told me to tell you.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Crash Rules
    Unless Xarev or The Rock are around to pause a server, this is what will happen in the event of a crash:

Time Remaining:

Any crash that happens in the first two minutes of the map will cause the map to be replayed.

Otherwise crash handling will be based on the situation at hand.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by phantaci View Post
    That's hilarious, the other day I was thinking to myself, this guy is like the Spurs.
    You need to train me in the ways of the binds, I can't get them to work.
    You need to spice em up for tonight.
    haha. I guess you do like some basketball after all. As for binds, they are a little tricky now. You have to do it through the ini and use a special command to set it up. I've got some binds in the works. I didn't even use a few of my binds last time. We'll see how that goes.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by nvz View Post
    I think protracted should be replaced with Mimic IMO.

If you're getting 0 fps on deep you need to buy a new graphics card.
    Mimic is pretty atrocious as is Protracted, I'd say. And I've ran into a lot of people that are having FPS issues on Deep, whether they have a solid computer or not.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I don't really care who wins or not I'm just here for fun I'm not very up to date on my skill anymore. I've dueled against xarev a few times and a few others this weekend but I probably deserve to be a lower skilled seed TBH but I think 8 is fine. However I want to play much more so I deserve the nick name "the human highlight reel" again

After this next build releases I'll probably be playing more. The 4 month break was much needed.
    Last edited by exsh0ck; 01-18-2016, 07:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by KmKz View Post
    haha I know. My style is designed to win more than entertain. My binds are there to supplement for some entertainment though. I'm like the San Antonio Spurs, if you know basketball. You just gotta keep the composure Mr. Shoutcaster.

Coma is a very solid map, I'm surprised people haven't picked up either Coma or Zenith really. I love those two maps. I understand the Lea complaints but if Deep is going through and right now also Protracted and even Deck8, then I don't mind Lea's visibility issues. Hell, I'll even play anyone on that map with their blue skin and be okay with it over those other maps.
    That's hilarious, the other day I was thinking to myself, this guy is like the Spurs.
    You need to train me in the ways of the binds, I can't get them to work.
    You need to spice em up for tonight.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by phantaci View Post
    Your style works lol, it's just not fun to watch
    Until you headshot somebody and bind taunt.
    I have you down to play.
    Coma is a fun map for sure. Lea people complain about visibility.
    haha I know. My style is designed to win more than entertain. My binds are there to supplement for some entertainment though. I'm like the San Antonio Spurs, if you know basketball. You just gotta keep the composure Mr. Shoutcaster.

Coma is a very solid map, I'm surprised people haven't picked up either Coma or Zenith really. I love those two maps. I understand the Lea complaints but if Deep is going through and right now also Protracted and even Deck8, then I don't mind Lea's visibility issues. Hell, I'll even play anyone on that map with their blue skin and be okay with it over those other maps.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It's going to be double elimination. So the cap will be 12 players.
    We have eleven right now.
    Adding seeds to original post shortly.

EDIT had a brain fart.
    Will decide on single vs double elimination shortly.
    Last edited by phantaci; 01-18-2016, 07:13 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I think protracted should be replaced with Mimic IMO.

If you're getting 0 fps on deep you need to buy a new graphics card.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    http://i.imgur.com/NUyttbn.gifv

Leave a comment:

• replied
    let me in #nanner #funtourney

Leave a comment:

Working...
X