No announcement yet.

ESL Unreal Tournament

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A guide or 'how to' setup ESL Wire for UT4 would be helpful. I can't find the exe for UT4 for the life of me that will work with ESL Wire....

Comment

Originally posted by RøOk!e View Post
      A guide or 'how to' setup ESL Wire for UT4 would be helpful. I can't find the exe for UT4 for the life of me that will work with ESL Wire....
      Oh yeah, is that actually required for the tournament? Would be nice to test it out before hand to make sure it works if so..

Comment

Originally posted by richardboegli View Post
        Australia is missing from the lineup.

If we cannot have a specific one for AU, then at least an Asia or Oceanic region.
        We're missing manpower to handle Asia/Oceania too. I hope it will be possible in near future.

Originally posted by RøOk!e View Post
        Will be published very soon. However, due complexity of setting it up (for reason game is pre-alpha) ESL AntiCheat will not be mandatory in Opening Cups, but will become mandatory for later cups. However, it is recommended to set it up and use it during ESL Opening Cup matches. That will also be mentioned in tutorial.
        Duel rankings contributor | running Unreal Tournament @ ESL

Comment

Originally posted by Wasteful View Post
          Originally posted by richardboegli View Post
          Australia is missing from the lineup.
          If we cannot have a specific one for AU, then at least an Asia or Oceanic region.
          We're missing manpower to handle Asia/Oceania too. I hope it will be possible in near future.
          What manpower do you need? Specify your requirements and we'll see what we can do.

Thanks.
          Another crazy idea brought to you by richardboegli ;P

Comment

Au has Lack of man power lol? We've probably got the second most active community playing the Alpha.

Comment

Originally posted by redfoxxxx View Post
              Au has Lack of man power lol? We've probably got the second most active community playing the Alpha.
              Yeah, it was lack of manpower on ESL's side as they don't have an admin in our region.

We just need some in AU to signup here and we are all good: http://play.eslgaming.com/join-the-staff
              Another crazy idea brought to you by richardboegli ;P

Comment

Just a heads up, due to naming issues I think there will be 2 versions of erase, one called "DM-Erase_A1" and the other called "DM-Erase_A1_FIX" uploaded onto various servers. They are identical in every way excluding the name. Both can be found here:

https://ut.rushbase.net/Flikswich
                :|

Comment

Whoever would like to play in a ladder, go to http://forum.eslgaming.com/discussio...nament-ladders and write a comment.

Comment

rofl I can't even register on ESL.

My comment would be, "5v5 CTF"
                    Unreal Tournament CTFer.

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197972651604/

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKP...VxhOU682oNmUEQ

Comment

[MENTION=224209]Orion`[/MENTION] why you can't register? We need those comments in that thread

Comment

[MENTION=224209]Orion`[/MENTION] why you can't register? We need those comments in that thread
                        Nevermind. My internet was being incredibly slow when I tried it. I posted a comment now.
                        Unreal Tournament CTFer.

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197972651604/

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKP...VxhOU682oNmUEQ

Comment

The tourney rules lists Bio Launcher via Weapon Replacement. That can only be done by making a custom match right now. Is there any way to get a mutator that can be used for a gametype tab? On BloodBath I have an ESL Tourney Maps and Rules tab and it'd be nice if I could include the Bio Launcher.
                          Xarev's Guide to Traceroute
                          Add me on Steam for duels

Comment

[MENTION=19951]Xarev[/MENTION] I'm not so into server administration but can you use
                            ?WTR=/Game/RestrictedAssets/Weapons/BioRifle/BP_BioRifle.BP_BioRifle_C:/Game/RestrictedAssets/Weapons/BioRifle/BP_BioLauncher.BP_BioLauncher_C?mutator=/Script/UnrealTournament.UTMutator_WeaponReplacement
                            for configuring gametype tab?

Comment

@Xarev I'm not so into server administration but can you use

for configuring gametype tab?
                              Nice, ty! I switched around the arguments a little and the short mutator name works too. Here is the entire gameoptions line with HitSounds and NoSpawnProtection if anyone else needs it:

Code:
                              GameOptions=?maxreadywait=0?TimeLimit=10?GoalScore=0?mutator=MUT_HitSounds,NoSpawnProtectionMutator,WeaponReplacement?WTR=/Game/RestrictedAssets/Weapons/BioRifle/BP_BioRifle.BP_BioRifle_C:/Game/RestrictedAssets/Weapons/BioRifle/BP_BioLauncher.BP_BioLauncher_C
                              Xarev's Guide to Traceroute
                              Add me on Steam for duels

Comment

DM-Coma_A005, compatible with the current build, is finally available on following hubs/servers atm:

- [PL] Stand Combo Hub by oLEq
                                - [PL] forum.unreal.pl @ tomz.pl
                                - Absolute (Atlanta)
                                - -=AW=- Aggressive Warriors ~ Community Playground
                                - [PHX] Phoenix Germany
                                - Seniors Nirvana .sr [Dallas]
                                - Unreal Carnage.com HUB [Dallas]
                                - #UT4.eu - UK
                                - #UT4.eu - France
                                - UnrealPrime.com - France #1
                                - UnrealPrime.com - Chicago #ut4pugs megaserver (via Custom tab, no vote probably)
                                - UnrealPrime.com - US-West #1 (via Custom tab, no vote probably)
                                - (Dallas) BloodBath
                                - *** UTzone.de *** HUBzone (via Custom tab, no vote probably)
                                - LoPing Arena
                                Last edited by insomnaut; 03-02-2016, 08:30 PM. Reason: hub list updated
                                @insomnaut aka charon / DM-Coma / ArmorWare

Comment

Working...
                                X