ESL Unreal Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Player visibility has had a major improvement this build it seems so maybe the decision to include brightskins should be postponed a bit? I'm in favour of including it if it's necessary but if it isn't then it'd be better to use default imo.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'm a bit newer to duels, and I agree there should be no pickup timers on

So if anyone is concerned that having timers off might deter newer players from playing in the tourney, I think you'll find that 98% agree with the vets

-eliteknife

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by legionz View Post
    [MENTION=6149]Wasteful[/MENTION] can you add no pickup timer and brightskins to duel rule sets?
    This! I tried to ask that question earlier, but I had net problems and my post dissapeared haha Brightskins should be in 2on2 aswell.

There is a way to sign up few teams from one clan? Or we are supposed to do new clans for each team? In ldm we are able to make 3-4 teams probably.
    Last edited by rAge.; 03-31-2016, 03:47 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    [MENTION=6149]Wasteful[/MENTION] can you add no pickup timer and brightskins to duel rule sets?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Duel and 2on2 TDM Spring League starting April 18th -> http://play.eslgaming.com/new-games/pc/news/264234

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Sure [MENTION=224209]Orion`[/MENTION]

edit: Autumn will be for CTF probably
    Last edited by Wasteful; 03-29-2016, 09:24 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    [MENTION=6149]Wasteful[/MENTION], are you guys planning on doing a CTF tournament sometime soon? It seems like a lot of people would like to play one.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Orion` View Post
    [MENTION=6149]Wasteful[/MENTION], there any way to see the list of teams competing?
    Yes. Open the link. Click on signup for your region and then on the right click on "# teams" link.

Originally posted by sOuL` View Post
    If we start at 19cet 27/03/16 - i guess it wont end in the same day ? When its gonna be continued? Maybe the next day (28-monday) cause its still easter offwork? /edit ow i see its all hapenin the same day (hope its gonna end same day also:P )

Amp: on ?

btw Streams will be avail?:P

btw#2: set topic about this cup @ esl.ut globalgamers.net for more info

cheers
    Cup shouldn't have more than 16 teams and will end in 4 rounds - in a single day.
    Amp is on.
    Stream currently isn't set. Zaccubus is busy and we are looking for other streamers.
    IRC Topic set
    Last edited by Wasteful; 03-23-2016, 12:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Foeb1a View Post
    Maybe more notice and do Absolute's Elimination.
    I've been able to play Absolute Elimination the past week and it's a lot of fun. Would love to see it in the esl.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    If we start at 19cet 27/03/16 - i guess it wont end in the same day ? When its gonna be continued? Maybe the next day (28-monday) cause its still easter offwork? /edit ow i see its all hapenin the same day (hope its gonna end same day also:P )

Amp: on ?

btw Streams will be avail?:P

btw#2: set topic about this cup @ esl.ut globalgamers.net for more info

cheers
    Last edited by sOuL`; 03-23-2016, 07:37 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Maybe more notice and do Absolute's Elimination.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    [MENTION=6149]Wasteful[/MENTION], there any way to see the list of teams competing?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    90% sure [MENTION=258776]userod[/MENTION], 50 minutes per round sounds fine

Leave a comment:

• replied
    starting time is too late, are you sure the cup will be finished within one day with this many games (due to swiss system), since every game is bo3 with 15 min per map?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I want to play in the 2v2 Cup but have no one to enter it with. I am a new player to UT but have a lot of tournament experience on other FPS titles. If anyone is interested hit me up

Leave a comment:

Working...
X