Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by redfoxxxx View Post
    Au has Lack of man power lol? We've probably got the second most active community playing the Alpha.
    Yeah, it was lack of manpower on ESL's side as they don't have an admin in our region.

We just need some in AU to signup here and we are all good: http://play.eslgaming.com/join-the-staff

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Au has Lack of man power lol? We've probably got the second most active community playing the Alpha.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Wasteful View Post
    Originally posted by richardboegli View Post
    Australia is missing from the lineup.
    If we cannot have a specific one for AU, then at least an Asia or Oceanic region.
    We're missing manpower to handle Asia/Oceania too. I hope it will be possible in near future.
    What manpower do you need? Specify your requirements and we'll see what we can do.

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by richardboegli View Post

If we cannot have a specific one for AU, then at least an Asia or Oceanic region.
    We're missing manpower to handle Asia/Oceania too. I hope it will be possible in near future.

Originally posted by RøOk!e View Post
    A guide or 'how to' setup ESL Wire for UT4 would be helpful. I can't find the exe for UT4 for the life of me that will work with ESL Wire....
    Will be published very soon. However, due complexity of setting it up (for reason game is pre-alpha) ESL AntiCheat will not be mandatory in Opening Cups, but will become mandatory for later cups. However, it is recommended to set it up and use it during ESL Opening Cup matches. That will also be mentioned in tutorial.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    A guide or 'how to' setup ESL Wire for UT4 would be helpful. I can't find the exe for UT4 for the life of me that will work with ESL Wire....
    Oh yeah, is that actually required for the tournament? Would be nice to test it out before hand to make sure it works if so..

Leave a comment:

• replied

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Signed up. Hopefully the new build comes out before the tourney..

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by BigFatErik View Post
    That's what my momma always told me before I boarded the short bus to school!

On another note, unless I missed it, I didn't see in the rules that the item spawn timer would be off. Are we keeping those on?

I DID see this, though:

Sorry Rookie, Samson has to cut his his hair for this one...[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR]
    Yeah - I confirmed with Wasteful on irc - weapon timers will be used.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This is warden with team allstars. Heres our entry fee now wheres our trophies man bahaha
    Last edited by Ward_-; 02-22-2016, 09:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You're a special one Chimmi
    That's what my momma always told me before I boarded the short bus to school!

On another note, unless I missed it, I didn't see in the rules that the item spawn timer would be off. Are we keeping those on?

I DID see this, though:
    3.3.3. Items and Skins

Skins & hats with any kind of trailing effect or animation are forbidden (e.g. Halloween & flame effects).

Sorry Rookie, Samson has to cut his his hair for this one...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by BigFatErik View Post
    Say your prayers and prepare your booty holes... ChimmiChunga is going to break the chains and unleash his true power!!
    You're a special one Chimmi

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Say your prayers and prepare your booty holes... ChimmiChunga is going to break the chains and unleash his true power!!

Leave a comment:

• replied

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well compare H1Z1 fanbase to Unreal Tournament is like compare the population of China vs the population of Aruba, UT isnt a popular game anymore, how many truely competitive 1v1 players are currently playing? I think just a few, probably the whole community of duelist UT4 on america isnt bigger than 5 guys... Anyway good luck.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by XboxController View Post
    I dont get it, why make a tournament when the game is on pre-alpha? . Those weapons are so unbalanced it makes not even sense to make a tournament about this... Whos going to play? Depain? Das? Bleh? Otherwise i dont see point of make a tournament.
    Maybe you aren't aware, a ton of other games have hosted very successful Pre-Alpha tournaments, namely H1Z1 recently which averages top 10 viewership on Twitch. They delivered a 50-75k funded tournament through skin and crate sales alone.

It's not an ARENA FPS game but it is FPS related and had A LOT of bugs and A LOT of balance problems.

We're all gamers, we want to play games and have incentives to play. I think it's great to host tournaments no matter the balance issues, give people something to watch and play for.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X