Au/NZ 2v2 TDM One Day Cup - DM-Chill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Au/NZ 2v2 TDM One Day Cup - DM-Chill

Hi Au/NZ players - Lets play some 2v2! Overall goal is to have some fun, competitive and hopefully balanced (as much as possible) games for anyone in the community that is keen to play. Players are able to select their team mates and signup.

Saturday 12th Match 9pm Sydney time – Check in on Challonge from 8pm onwards on game day. Signups are open on Challonge now.

9:00 pm Sunday, in Sydney NSW is :
    6:00 pm Sunday, in Perth WA
    9:00 pm Sunday, in Melbourne VIC
    8:00 pm Sunday, in Brisbane QLD
    11:00 pm Sunday, in Wellington, New Zealand

Map to play : DM-Chill BO3

Full details

Last edited by joellll; 03-08-2016, 05:11 PM.
    Posts are about duel unless otherwise specified. ut duel shortcomings | What is timing? | dm-twentyseven

Im keen to play some TDM is there a players list of people who are looking for a team mate? Everyone that i play with normally is missing in action.
    Join the community Facebook page
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Unreal-Tournament-4-Community/302380673298678

Comment

I'll send anyone looking your way - maybe jump on IRC around 8pm to see who is available if you don't find anyone between now and then.
      Posts are about duel unless otherwise specified. ut duel shortcomings | What is timing? | dm-twentyseven

Comment

2v2 used to be most intense and still tactical and strategical game mode in 2k4 and hope it will go good guys but weapon placement on chill is a bit odd

Comment

Originally posted by R.Riddick View Post
          2v2 used to be most intense and still tactical and strategical game mode in 2k4 and hope it will go good guys but weapon placement on chill is a bit odd
          What would you consider the current top 5 maps for 2v2?

Comment

Originally posted by joellll View Post
            i play ctf because weapon balance is ****, so my answer would be incompetent but i guess chill and focus are good, if only shock was swapped with bio. i mean atm on chill locking shock and sniper away is easy and stinger can not really counter that and game ahving no shield gun that is really big problem for a competitive game. i alwasy encourage palcing weapons in discouraging positions.

Comment

Running the second one of these on the 16th April. Details here

Comment

quero Fraser o dawloud do jogo

Comment

Originally posted by jashin 13 View Post

Last edited by dadi0111; 10-26-2019, 11:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X