Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Support the scene?

Hi,

my project wants to run a cup system or rather a little league. So we need probably some help. We want to cast make a site and stuff to keep the scene growing.

Can you guys maybe help us with it how to make it worth it for you players participate in it?

Best regards

My advice would be to watch the leagues and cups which are ongoing and see what works well and doesn't. Talk to players and casters who are involved and see what their recommendations are.

Currently there are 1v1 and 2v2 leagues hosted by esl and a NA (mainly) ctf draft cup has just been announced so there's plenty to get ideas from

I'm sure that players will sign up if you host a league provided it's well advertised and doesn't interfere with other competitions.
    :|

Comment

Originally posted by COO!_ View Post
      Hi,

my project wants to run a cup system or rather a little league. So we need probably some help. We want to cast make a site and stuff to keep the scene growing.

Can you guys maybe help us with it how to make it worth it for you players participate in it?

Best regards
      What vision do you have? How many teams are you looking at having? Sponsors/Prizes? Do you have casters or are you looking for them? How long do you expect 1 run to last?

Comment

Working...
      X