Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

#UT4.eu @ GlobalGamers irc - the European UT4 community

Hi Gamers,

we are alive and kicking - playing instagib and weapons pugs - in channel #UT4.eu on GlobalGamers IRC

This is the one and only place for the European UT4 community

Join forces, get together and participate!

Why play here?
    1. Awesome ping for European players (German HUB)
    2. Active in the EU timezone

We play:
    • duel (insta and weaps)
    • 4x4 tdm (insta and weaps)
    • 5x5 ctf (insta and weaps)

You are warmly welcome, hopefully see you soon there!

GlobalGamers webchat :http://webchat.globalgamers.net/?channels=UT4.eu
    Or type this command in your IRC if you are connected to a different network : /server -m irc.globalgamers.net -j #UT4.eu
    Last edited by Loque-; 09-24-2015, 06:19 AM.
    Visit our website unreal-battles.net
    Join the
    European UT4 community on Facebook @ www.ut4.eu/fb-group-page/ and webchat + games @ click here

Glad to see you found your own place to spam advertising. Good luck with your pugs

- I personally will not tolerate you or your people persistently spamming chat logs or other servers. I wouldn't do it on your server. You have been warned
    Internet BlackOut in <2 weeks,last chance to request 4 years of Unreal Development(something from every Unreal Engine 50+ maps, chars, weapons, mods, mutators and more).

Comment

Please note that we moved from Quakenet to GlobalGamers !

This way we hope all (new) players can more easily find us, join our channel and gather with all other EU players!

Hopefully see you soon!
      channel #UT4.eu on GlobalGamers IRC
      Join the
      European UT4 community on Facebook @ www.ut4.eu/fb-group-page/ and webchat + games @ click here

Comment

Our first big UT4 promotion event is planned and organized!

Sunday 8th of November and Sunday 15th of November, 20:00 cet to 23:00 cet

The iCTF Promotion Nations Cup
        7 countries participating and battling over 2 days for the golden #1 spot!

The goals of this event are:
        - Promotion of the #UT4.eu community - the European UT4 community - and get people to know it, join the community and channel and participate in the many many pickup games played there
        - Triggering to get inactive players active, or new players interested, in the UT4 game and the game-modes and events #UT4.eu can and will host
        - We carefully invited a selection of countries this time: we chose captains of countries which showed great activity (last weeks in our pickup games), that way we could rely on teams having enough players

Captain North America: cafe
        Captain United Kingdom: fifty
        Captain Germany: immortal
        Captain The Netherlands: impure
        Captain Belgium: slave
        Captain France: jerome
        Captain Scandinavia: exixt

Stream: zaccubus
        Host: #UT4.eu

Check out our promo video and share!
        Find our details in my signature below.
        Last edited by Loque-; 10-31-2015, 05:29 AM.
        Join the

Comment

did you disable ping compensation on these servers? I have to say I don't like it compared to the feeling I got on epics hubs.
          YouTube Channel
          Twitch Channel

Comment

Originally posted by mad1Z View Post
            did you disable ping compensation on these servers? I have to say I don't like it compared to the feeling I got on epics hubs.
            I dont even think its possible to disable, but in short: no
            Your local isp routing to servers/hubs I cant influence, we have a german hub and dutch hub.
            See you soon!
            Join the

Comment

Are North American players with trans-Atlantic pings welcome?
              UT4 CTF Maps: CTF-Whiplash | CTF-Sidewinder | CTF-Highpoint | CTF-Hardcore | CTF-Tubes-Of-Spam

UT99 CTF Maps: CTF-DagnysBigAssMap-V2 | CTF-Dagnys-P****WhIpPeD | CTF-Dagnys-Dark-Delight-LE102 | CTF-Dagnys-Tubes-Of-Spam

Comment

Didn't see this message since was in a sub-forum didn't really notice it. But to answer your ? I think I might have already in IRC but Yes all players are welcomed from anywhere but ping wise it might be bad for some players around the world but you are all still welcomed. We have pugs mixing from low to high skilled players but all new players are welcomed also if anyone gives anyone a problem simply just message someone in the channel with a @ & we will make sure everything goes smooth, their are some players who are competitive & get angry but we try to make sure it stays at a minimum.

Comment

We just reached 400 followers on Facebook.
                  More info in my signature!

Attached Files
                  Join the

Comment

Working...
                  X