No announcement yet.

cant uninstall or reinstall the launcher/gamer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my epic games launcher was downloaded in my external hard drive and the data in my external hard drive got corrupted so I can no longer use my external hard drive. when I try uninstall or open it says incorrect D:drive so I tried reinstalling and the same thing happened.

Comment

how do i fix a problem where ALL my games say repair how do i fix it

Comment

Wow... thats broken... why not just run the installer on the drive that the installer is on... what else is epic saving... where? totally not cool

Comment

bruh it still says epic is running
          ​​​​​​

Comment

CCan anyone please tell me how to uninstall epic games? Please.

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteGumby View Post
              tacobandit,
              Did you attempt to remove the Epic Games Launcher using the control panel? I would check your documents folder as well as the original install directory to see if you still have some files from the launcher on your machine. It might be seeing pre existing files when attempting to install. Let me know if you find anything or need help finding the install directory.
              Thanks,
              WhiteGumby
              Well I'm having a problem that when I open the launcher and download a new game from the launcher and Fortnite gets uninstalled and then when I open files its still there and the game is there

Comment

My game Rocket League says it needs to be repaired but i dont understand what it means and it wont let me do anything with it can you help me

Comment

I solve the problem like in 10 minutes.. I found on youtube video where guy explain how to uninstall. i will give u link what u need to install just run program and do the instructions. ima give u a link from youtube too..
                  YouTube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyJC4xMoNnQ

Program for solve: https://www.youtube.com/redirect?eve...F2Vk1pdw%3D%3D

Comment

I am having the same issue where GTA5 is stuck on Repair. The drive I had this installed on went bad, so I replaced the drive but the same itself is just stuck on Repair If I click that, it does nothing and also when I try to verify if does the same. Please Help!

Comment

Working...
                    X