All stars disappeared

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    first i though they all disappeared but later after waiting for some time my 60 coins and other were back.
    it just doesnt show instantly when you login i guess

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Have you reset your profile at any point? Please run command "getall UTProfileSettings FoundTokenUniqueIDs" and post the results. This will at least show all token unlocks tied to your account. Let me know the results.

Thanks,
    WhiteGumby

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Stars, Tokens & Skulls still gone after todays update.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    salad,

Still having this issue today?

Thanks,
    WhiteGumby

Leave a comment:

• replied
    All my challenge stars/rewards are gone =(

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Restarting the game did help in retrieving my earned skins back. My stars are (still) gone along with all my skulls & skill tokens & Pumpkins I've collected so far.
    Last edited by ÐutchSmºke; 11-18-2015, 12:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I think it does that if you quickly go to the offline challenges section before you have been logged in.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ah it works now

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Did you try to restart the game/log in and out? Do you still have the offline challenge rewards?
    I think it should just be a display bug. My stars disappear from time to time too (even though i could always click on the mission and it said 2/3 stars etc.)

Leave a comment:

• started a topic All stars disappeared

All stars disappeared

Hi, when i started the game today i saw that i have 0 stars.
    it says that i didn't play any of the missions up there and yesterday i had 44 stars and didn't do anything with the game basically didn't delete any files or similar.

Before it happened that stars won't just display on missions themselves but when i click on particular mission it says you have 2/3 stars for this mission even though it didn't display them but now they are gone completely .

Did this happen to someone else here or not ?
Working...
X