Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(HALLOWEEN PATCH) my player level was set back...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(HALLOWEEN PATCH) my player level was set back...

I invested all day gaining from level 38 to 39 and since the patch it was set back to 38 (according to my player card).

So basically, I've lost about 4,100 XP !!!

PLEASE FIX

//frag^m

P.S.: I'm going to play the offline challenges now, so I will make some XP again. So please don't count them in when you compare.
    Last edited by fragm; 10-21-2015, 02:43 PM.

Also, the XP bar is screwed (see image)

http://postimg.org/image/fnrtbbx57/

Nota bene: the XP amount at the end of the bar _seems_ correct.
    Attached Files

Comment

Play because you enjoy it, not because Epic assigns you a meaningless number next to your name.

Comment

Thank you, we're investigating.

Sorry for the trouble
        Stacey Conley
        -----------------------------
        Unreal Tournament Community Manager
        Epic Games, Inc.
        Twitter | Twitch | Facebook | Instagram | YouTube | Pinterest

Comment

The UI display of level was just off by one (it started you at level 2 instead of 1, etc). Your XP value is unchanged.

Comment

Originally posted by Mysterial View Post
            The UI display of level was just off by one (it started you at level 2 instead of 1, etc). Your XP value is unchanged.
            Does that mean the correct level is what we see now, or the one before the update?

Comment

The one you see now.

Comment

I have a similar situation. I managed to reach level 50 last week. The Halloween Patch returned me to level 49, however, my XP remains the same and I still have the level 50 reward in my inventory.

It seems it's just the level number itself that is bugged.

Comment

Numbuh681,
                  Since you have been returned to 49 are you able to collect experience to hit 50 or are you capped at 49?
                  Thanks,
                  WhiteGumby

Comment

Since I saw this thread I decided not to do another one..

WhiteGumby, immediately right after the update I completed 11 challenges of the offline Halloween Content. I just logged into the game and noticed I've been reset to 0 Spooky Stars and all the Halloween challenges offline are not completed. As of now, my level which was mid way to level 35 has also reverted from 34 and half to lvl 33.

I still have the seasonal leader hats unlocked...

Extremely weird... I was completing one mission the CTF Spooky Facing Worlds to see if it would give me exp because I see what you said to him earlier... and it did give me exp! Right after I finished the match all the mission I previously did showed as completed.

As of "now", my level reset is the only loss. I still retain the cosmetic Thunderhead which is the level 34 cosmetic. Well that being said, I'm satisfied. If you happen to throw some exp I lost my way I would be happy with it but i'm not overly concerned about that my main issue was the lost challenge completions.. which seemed to have fixed themselves. Consider my bug reported.

Comment

I think I am now capped at 49, there doesn't seem to be a level after it.

Comment

Can confirm. Was also "set back" from 40 to 39, but still got the level 40 unlock. Also the exp bar seems bugged, it doesn't show any progress i gain atm and is already over the 100% mark.

Comment

I'll quote this post here, since it's related:
                          Originally posted by Buran-kun View Post
                          1) Same here! I was at 30lvl before the update too, then became 29lvl, but Garog Skaarj Trooper was available even at 29th.
                          Now I gained some more XP and got 30 again, but progress bar still looks strange for me. Looks like it goes out of the screen and doesn't show a real progress.
                          Here's a screenshot:

2) Seems that skull drop doesn't work on the new BEL EPIC servers at all. Russian Hubs works fine, for example.
                          "Yeah. _Lynx can fire the lightning gun, have the lightning bolt turn a 90 degree corner, stop and ask the closest teammate for directions, confuse the directions and get lost, realize it went the wrong way, make a U-Turn, and get a headshot on the intended target."
                          - RenegadeRetard

Comment

I'll look into it further. Be assured that whatever is going on is a display issue - you still have whatever XP you had before and will continue to get XP.

Comment

Working...
                            X