Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[BUG] UE4-UTMcpProfile-Win64-Shipping .dll

After the new patch.

"finding the "missing" file in Epic Games>UnrealTournamentDev>UnrealTournament>Binaries>Win64 and copying it in Epic Games>UnrealTournamentDev>Engine>Binaries>Win64." didn't work.

Halp
    Attached Files

How are you trying to start the game?
    HABOUJI! Ouboudah! Batai d'va!
    BeyondUnreal - Liandri Archives [An extensive repository of Unreal lore.] - Join us on IRC [irc.utchat.com - #beyondunreal]

Comment

As always using the EpicGameLauncher

Comment

This seems to be trying to run the wrong UE4 executable. UT has switched to Production/Shipping builds so it should be using a shortcut like: UE4-Win64-Shipping.exe UnrealTournament. You can see in the title of that error box it is still using the old Test executable.
        BeyondUnreal - Liandri Archives [An extensive repository of Unreal lore.] - Join us on IRC [irc.utchat.com - #beyondunreal]

Comment

Thanks, i tried to open ut with UE4-Win64-Shipping.exe but i think i got another problem ;/

Attached Files

Comment

You would need to create a shortcut to that exe and then add UnrealTournament after it.

So the shortcut would be to:

C:\Gry\UnrealTournamentDev\Binaries\UE4-Win64-Shipping.exe UnrealTournament

Comment

Well i tried it in couple ways sadly none did work

Attached Files

Comment

Sorry that needs to be in the shortcut target of the link. Windows makes this a pain in the butt actually. Once you have a shortcut, right click it and click on Properties. Then you should see a screen that looks like this:

The "target" box should say:

C:\Gry\UnrealTournamentDev\Engine\Binaries\Win64\UE4-Win64-Shipping.exe UnrealTournament

See if that works. The frustrating thing here is that this should work without going through all this business straight from the launcher. If you verify this works, then you can try clicking the arrow by Launch in the launcher and clicking Verify and see if that fixes anything.

Comment

I did it like you said and it didn't work, then i pasted "UE4-UTReplayStreamer-Win64-Shipping.dll, UE4-UTMcpProfile-Win64-Shipping.dll and UE4-UnrealTournament-Win64-Shipping.dll into C:\Gry\UnrealTournamentDev\Engine\Binaries\Win64 and it finally worked

I thank you very much for the help!!!!

Comment

Glad you can at least play

Comment

Thanks, guys - I succeeded by implementing last one

Comment

Hi there,

I just installed the latest upgrade through the game launcher and now I'm getting this error:

Click image for larger version

Name:	ut1.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	24.5 KB
ID:	344812

I have tried the suggested above. When I go to the below location I have these files:

Click image for larger version

Name:	ut2.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	45.3 KB
ID:	344813

I have done a verify from the game launcher.

Win7 Ultimate 64

Thanks.

Comment

Got it working from the shortcut, my file locations are:

Copy the 3 files mentioned above (UE4-UTMcpProfile-Win64-Shipping.dll, UE4-UnrealTournament-Win64-Shipping.dll, UE4-BlueprintContext-Win64-Shipping.dll)
                          From C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UnrealTournamentDev\UnrealTournament\Binaries\Win64
                          To C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UnrealTournamentDev\Engine\Binaries\Win64
                          Then the shortcut is:
                          Target "C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UnrealTournamentDev\Engine\Binaries\Win64\UE4-Win64-Shipping.exe" UnrealTournament
                          Start in "C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UnrealTournamentDev\Engine\Binaries\Win64"

Comment

[MENTION=8631]UT_4_Ever[/MENTION], Keep in mind that when the next build comes out you may have to delete these files from C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UnrealTournamentDev\Engine\Binaries\Win64 and copy new versions from C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UnrealTournamentDev\UnrealTournament\Binaries\Win64
                            "Yeah. _Lynx can fire the lightning gun, have the lightning bolt turn a 90 degree corner, stop and ask the closest teammate for directions, confuse the directions and get lost, realize it went the wrong way, make a U-Turn, and get a headshot on the intended target."
                            - RenegadeRetard

Comment

I am having the same problem but I cant seem to find any of the files mentioned.

Comment

Working...
                              X