Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't install anything

Hi,
    I'm very excited about this game, but I can't download it.
    Whenever I try to download/ install the gme it says : product activation failed, error: E70-2006.

Thank you for any help

Have you tried restarting the launcher?
    "Yeah. _Lynx can fire the lightning gun, have the lightning bolt turn a 90 degree corner, stop and ask the closest teammate for directions, confuse the directions and get lost, realize it went the wrong way, make a U-Turn, and get a headshot on the intended target."
    - RenegadeRetard

Comment

Yea.. It didn't work. Tried reinstalling, restarting the computer, shutting down the firewall. Basically everything.

Comment

Same Problem here. I get same error code.

Comment

Hi BoomPakaBoom-

Could you add -debuglogging to the end of the launcher executable? You can access that by right clicking the launcher icon on your desktop, go to properties, and add -debuglogging at the end of the target line. After applied, open the launcher, encounter that error, and close it again. Please then send over your launcher logs, which should be located in your documents->unrealtournament->saved->logs folder. This will help us to determine exactly what the issue is so we can reach out to our Portal team and update you with possible solutions!

-DrDrea

Comment

I activated -debuglogging, but I don't have an unrealtornament folder in Documents. probably because it can't start the instalation.
            Anywhere else I can find the log?
            and where should I send it?
            Thanks

Comment

same problem

Comment

Same problem, here are my links (To heavy to copy paste here :S)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4a...ew?usp=sharing

Didn't have any specifically named debugging, but those three are the ones from a session attempting to install and getting S70-2006

Thanks for the support

Comment

Same problem.

E70-2006 Product Activation Failed! on all downloads from the launcher.

I am specfically trying to download the Content Examples from the Learn tab.

Comment

Hey everyone-

Still waiting on our launcher team to look into this. Stay tuned!

Comment

Hello,

I tried to install the Unreal Tournament Pre-Alpha and I have exactly the same problem as BoomPakaBoom. I also activated -debuglogging and I also can't find the logs.

Do you know how to solve this problem?

Thank you very much

Comment

Originally posted by JoaoCamalhao View Post
                        Hello,

I tried to install the Unreal Tournament Pre-Alpha and I have exactly the same problem as BoomPakaBoom. I also activated -debuglogging and I also can't find the logs.

Do you know how to solve this problem?

Thank you very much

From the launcher, click the gear icon in the upper right, then select "Show launcher logs"

Comment

Hello,
                          I had the exact same issue. From what I could make of the logfiles it seemed the error occurred due to a mismatch of my Profile and my launcher. Since I am located in Germany, my launcher uses German as Default Setting. However, when I created the account, the Default Country Setting was United States.

SOLUTION: I switched my Epic-Profile to the same Country the launcher detects (in my case: Germany) and then it worked. I am currently downloading the game. Hope that helps!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay_Pieace View Post
                            Hello,
                            I had the exact same issue. From what I could make of the logfiles it seemed the error occurred due to a mismatch of my Profile and my launcher. Since I am located in Germany, my launcher uses German as Default Setting. However, when I created the account, the Default Country Setting was United States.

SOLUTION: I switched my Epic-Profile to the same Country the launcher detects (in my case: Germany) and then it worked. I am currently downloading the game. Hope that helps!
                            Hello,

Thx a lot, worked for me too. I'm from Czech Republic but currently I'm in France for studies. I just switched to France and it's working

Comment

Funny, I study in czech republic but I'm in Israel for a vacation now..
                              This works, Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X