No announcement yet.

Can't install anything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

countrie was ok but "ADRESS LINE1" and "CITY" not, after enter them and restart the louncher, it worked. THX!!! Now know why they are required...

Comment

Originally posted by Jay_Pieace View Post
      Hello,
      I had the exact same issue. From what I could make of the logfiles it seemed the error occurred due to a mismatch of my Profile and my launcher. Since I am located in Germany, my launcher uses German as Default Setting. However, when I created the account, the Default Country Setting was United States.

SOLUTION: I switched my Epic-Profile to the same Country the launcher detects (in my case: Germany) and then it worked. I am currently downloading the game. Hope that helps!
      Thank you very much this also happened to me and now i can download the game, but the issue didn't apply when I tried downloading Unreal Engine 4.

Comment

hi, where exactly do i change these location settings? thanks in advance

Comment

Hello, I've tried to do what Jay_Pieace said but it didn't work with me.

I've already got the logs, to who/where should I send them?

Thank you very much

:edit: I've figured it out, in the end it was exactly what Jay-Pieace said, but I'm in Belgium and I had to change the country to Portugal. I thought the launcher recognized my country by my IP. Anyway, It's solved, thank you very much
          Last edited by JoaoCamalhao; 02-16-2016, 12:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay_Pieace View Post
            SOLUTION: I switched my Epic-Profile to the same Country the launcher detects (in my case: Germany) and then it worked. I am currently downloading the game. Hope that helps!
            Thanks!

I went to https://www.unrealengine.com/dashboard/settings and changed Country to United States because voluntary use of an US-American product (e.g. most of the Internet) in non-English while having good English language skills is self-mutilation.

I then was able to install the Substance Plugin.

Comment

me to it won't install

Comment

Good morning, please can help me, i must to activate GTA 5 or any game within 48 hours after purchase? I can save it forever in Epic if install download it after the promotion? For install only using Epic Launcher?

Comment

hi so im having this problem but with error E10-0
                  can anyone help?

Comment

Working...
                  X