No announcement yet.

Epic Games Launcher won't open.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i j u s t w a n n a p l a y f o r t n i t e ! ! !

Comment

Originally posted by ”d_ray75”
      ive tried uninstalling drivers, hardware, and OS. heres my dxdiag , ty
      Your graphics card is way under spec and isn't DX11 compatible.
      My Unreal game collection. Unreal series screenshots (2560x1440)

Comment

Well for me when I click on the latest Epic Games Launcher, it’ll show the blue loading circle then just completely stop! No signs of any tabs or errors occurring, unless it’s blind eye. Need help I even updated every driver in my computer

Comment

my epic games launcher will not open what do I do

Comment

same I really want to play fortnite

Comment

I have exactly the same problem, when I click on it launcher it doesn't open and all that happens is a little blue circle circles on my mouse someone please help. Is there a fix to this?

Comment

Legit have been watching the launcher "download" an update for almost an hour, over and over again. Tried redownloading, same result

Comment

I just sit at my computer double-clicking, triple-clicking, quadruple-clicking, nothing. 2 seconds of a small loading blue circle - sometimes it spins, sometimes it doesn't - before it just stops. I've repaired the app, undownloaded and redownloaded the app, nothing. No warning signs, no virus, no error, no notice. It's like the computer doesn't even know anything is wrong, and believes that's all that's supposed to happen. WTFFFF help me! Nothing works, its so irritating I just want to play with my friends since the company decided yet again, just like everyone else, that android users are nonpriority and that it's fine to only release an Apple mobile. I can't wait! Just think, in a few months, I too can download the Fortnite app! You know, after all my friends have been playing for months, and their already so ahead, there will be no point in even trying!

Comment

it says something is instaling for me

Comment

i have downloaded the epic games launcher but when I go to press it, it doesn't open. Seriously need help rn because I really wanna download fortnite for pc

Comment

I have the same issue. My brother told me to send an email, but im not patient. I was trying to download fortnite. Can anyone help me pls?

Comment

I click wont he epic games launcher and it wont work I right click and push open but it still does not work so I go to windows screen and it still don't work all it does is load for a second and nothing happens

Comment

This is silly it is happening to me as well:

Comment

Working...
                            X