EPIC HUBS: XP issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EPIC HUBS: XP issue

epic hubs are not allowing us to gain xp correctly. Not saving our new rank# to our profiles. When a player plays in a trusted XP hub where ranking up works and reach any level above 1, like ranked #2 that player is no longer able to login to any EPIC HUB match that is set at beginner. Lot of players just keep playing in epic hubs not realizing there rank is staying at rank 1. basically for those of us who play in other hubs are ranked up. We are not able to join the populated epic hubs the public matches that the players are all ranked 1 with no hope of advancing to rank #2 because of the epic hub matches not correctly registering/saving to the players profile after disconnect. Would the developers please fix this bug in the next build.
    "I smash like a comet, with John Connor type importance for tomorrow."

[MENTION=23234]triangle[/MENTION], I'd ask a mod to move this into the QA / Bug sub-forum. [MENTION=5909]_Lynx[/MENTION] or [MENTION=225]NATO_chrisjm[/MENTION]; could you please assist. Thanks.
    Another crazy idea brought to you by richardboegli ;P

Comment

Thanks richardboegli, next time I will put such issues in this QA / Bug sub-forum.
      ====
      Same EPIC HUBS:XP issue.
      epic hubs are not allowing us to gain xp correctly. Not saving our new rank# to our profiles. When a player plays in a trusted XP hub where ranking up works and reach any level above 1, like ranked #2 that player is no longer able to login to any EPIC HUB match that is set at beginner. Lot of players just keep playing in epic hubs not realizing there rank is staying at rank 1. basically for those of us who play in other hubs are ranked up. We are not able to join the populated epic hubs the public matches that the players are all ranked 1 with no hope of advancing to rank #2 because of the epic hub matches not correctly registering/saving to the players profile after disconnect. Would the developers please fix this bug in the next build.

Comment

Can you test this again? I am currently getting exp on a new account I created when completing an instance within an Epic Hub. This a back end issue was present which should now be resolved.

Thanks
        WhiteGumby

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteGumby View Post
          Can you test this again? I am currently getting exp on a new account I created when completing an instance within an Epic Hub. This a back end issue was present which should now be resolved.

Thanks
          WhiteGumby
          I been playing in EPIC dallas HUB and using custom category and my rank and the others have not changed at all. I believe this ranking system is bugged on all EPIC hubs/servers. We all been playing for nearly 2 hours stright. Also same issue in all other EPIC hubs. No advancement in our ranks still rank 1's etc...

Comment

You playing gamemodes other than DM ? There is an issue with DM MMR not reporting with bots active in match.

Thanks,
            WhiteGumby

Comment

Working...
            X