Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The system cannot open the device or file specified.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The system cannot open the device or file specified.

when i open the launcher and click install that's the window that pops up:

The installer has encountered an unexpected error installing this package. Thins may indicate a problem with this package. the error code is 2755.

idk how to fix this

Are you installing the launcher itself?
    "Yeah. _Lynx can fire the lightning gun, have the lightning bolt turn a 90 degree corner, stop and ask the closest teammate for directions, confuse the directions and get lost, realize it went the wrong way, make a U-Turn, and get a headshot on the intended target."
    - RenegadeRetard

Comment

I also had this problem. I had to move the installer "ParagonEpicGamesLauncher.msi" too the location i wanted it installed. If you want to install to for example "C:\Program Files" Move "ParagonEpicGamesLauncher.msi" to "C:\Program Files" and run the installer then choose the location "C:\Program Files" in the installer setup. This worked for me

Comment

Originally posted by b0ble View Post
        I also had this problem. I had to move the installer "ParagonEpicGamesLauncher.msi" too the location i wanted it installed. If you want to install to for example "C:\Program Files" Move "ParagonEpicGamesLauncher.msi" to "C:\Program Files" and run the installer then choose the location "C:\Program Files" in the installer setup. This worked for me
        this worked thanks!

Comment

This worked for me too, thanks a lot

Comment

It worked perfectly. Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X