No announcement yet.

Mouse not aligned on menu

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone still wondering, press alt+enter, then change your resolution to your native resolution, and set it back to fullscreen.

Comment

Everybody having this issue should try updating nvidia gaming ready driver which fixed it for me

Comment

I just started having this problem with my mouse lining up to the right of the button I wanted to push and I think I may have found a quick fix. my problem began when I placed fortnite into windowed mode and lined it up with two windows in full screen by dragging the windows to the side until the auto-align feature kicked in. after that my problems began. The hardest part is now you cannot go back into the setting to trouble shoot. This is how I was able to fix it (at least for now, I'm running windows 10 so we'll see how and future updates hold):

- in the lobby double click the top of the screen this should automatically put you in windowed mode where the mouse should realign properly.
        - now you can trouble shoot by turning on windowed fullscreen first and then fullscreen. make sure the mouse is still realigned at each step. start over by double clicking the top if it bugs out again. I did this a few times to make sure it wasn't a one time thing and sometimes it works, sometimes it bugs again.
        - now once the mouse is realigned in fullscreen mode make sure your windows toolbar is hidden properly. Occasionally this will introduce a new bug where the windows toolbar is invisible but clickable from the bottom screen of the lobby.
        -again cycle trough windowed fullscreen and fullscreen until this bug disappears.
        -Usually the pattern goes 1.mouse bug -> 2.cycle window changes -> 3.Windows toolbar bug -> 4. cycle window changes 5.everything fixed, hidden, and aligned.

hope it works for you guys

Comment

So I Just built my pc a week ago and every game runs perfect except Unreal Tournament.My mouse can go anywhere on the screen but can only click on the play,learn,and vs.bots.As well as the three tabs below it.but the bottom three I can’t touch.i also can’t access the top right of the screen to exit the game.ive also checked the link the developer posted and it was a ton of BS.Please give me a clear cut explanation to fix this as quick as possible.Ive been trying to fix it for a week now

Comment

Bump. Please fix. Very annoying

Comment

I've resolved this problem by adding "-windowed" parametre in command line.

Comment

Working...
              X